MEDICAL ASSISTANT - VIENNA
Lieu: Austria - Vienna
Fonction: Medical Affairs
Compagnie: Vifor Pharma
Are you looking for a new challenge in a specialist pharmaceutical company? An opportunity has arisen to join our Medical team at our office in Vienna, Austria. The position of Medical Assistant will have the ability to be responsible for the transparency process and the management of contractual agreements and the medical review and approval process of promotional material in collaboration with the Local Compliance Contact Person.
This Medical Assistant role will have the following responsibilities:
- Contact Person for legal department regarding contracts for the medical department (Speaker Agreements, Consultancy Agreements, Notice of Commissions, IITs, Sponsoring Agreements, etc.) and responsible for the local contract management for medical department
- Responsible person for the capturing, coordination and review of transparency data, this includes document management regarding the yearly disclosure of data
- As Local Transparency Data Consolidator responsible together with Local Compliance Contact Person for data consistency, consent management and publication of transparency data
- Captures and follows-up on answers to pre-disclosure validation letters
- Initiates, coordinates and finalizes the yearly publication of transparency data on the Vifor Pharma website together with the Local Compliance Contact Person and in coordination with HQ
- Responsible for maintaining hospital/HCO information database for transparency (e.g. list of transparency rules, general consents and contract templates per hospital)
- Supports and deputizes the “Fachkundige Person” in administrative matters concerning electronic and paper-based data handling, product quality complaint management, Quality archive, label changes and Affiliate Key User tasks for training purpose (LMS)
- Provides assistance for administrative tracking of metrics data in Quality, Medical and PV processes (e.g. local label changes, product quality complaints, quality system review reports, medical information requests and reconciliation process, QKPIs, CAPA, QI)
- Documents/Communicates result of data assessments and flags detected gaps in data completeness or data accuracy to Local Compliance Contact Person
- Provides administrative support for received audits/inspections (customer audits, health-authority inspections) and for internal conducted audits (self-inspections)
- Manages the medical approval of Sponsoring Agreements in cooperation with the Local Compliance Contact Person
- Manages the legal approval of Speaker Agreements in cooperation with the Local Compliance Contact Person
- Coordinates and handles the contract management for the medical department and maintains consent management with healthcare professionals for each contractually agreed payment
• Organizes Medical Advisory Boards, KOL meetings, Round Tables and medical meetings
- Commercial or higher education
- Good knowledge of German (first language), English (very good skills)
- Experience in IT applications for managing and publishing data and costumer relations (e.g. CRM, CMS, DB, LMS, etc.)
- Excellent organizational skills
- Working experience in pharmaceutical industry an advantage
- Experience with contract management an advantage
- Experience in project management an advantage
We offer you an interesting and challenging opportunity in an international company. As a medium sized specialty Pharmaceutical company we work cross-functionally, with lean structures and an entrepreneurial mind-set. To achieve our goals we focus on solutions, effective processes and we constantly seek to improve our way of doing things. In response to our demanding environment we offer opportunities to bring forward ideas, lead change as well opportunities for personal development and growth. The company offers competitive terms and conditions.
A propos de nous
Le Groupe Vifor Pharma, anciennement Groupe Galenica, est une entreprise Specialty Pharma mondiale qui se consacre à la recherche, au développement, à la fabrication et à la commercialisation de ses propres produits pharmaceutiques. Il est le partenaire de choix pour les solutions innovantes axées sur le patient. L’entreprise, qui entend devenir le leader mondial des traitements de la carence en fer et des affections néphrologiques et cardio-rénales, aspire à aider les patients du monde entier souffrant de maladies graves et chroniques à mener une vie meilleure et plus saine. Le Groupe Vifor Pharma possède des sites de production en Suisse et au Portugal, ainsi qu’un réseau dynamique de sociétés affiliées et de partenaires lui assurant une vaste couverture de marché dans le monde entier. L’entreprise affiche une présence mondiale en constante augmentation mais conserve de solides racines dans son marché d’origine, la Suisse.
Le Groupe Vifor Pharma est constitué de Vifor Pharma, de Vifor Fresenius Medical Care Renal Pharma – sa société commune avec Fresenius Medical Care –, de Relypsa et d’OM Pharma.
Pour plus d’informations, veuillez consulter notre site: http://www.viforpharma.com/fr/a-propos-de-vifor-pharma/qui-sommes-nous.
Afficher/masquer le contenu
Conditions pour les agences de placement