Lieu: Portugal - Amadora
Fonction: Medical Affairs
Compagnie: OM Pharma
Due to the expansion of our global business, we are looking for a Medical Manager to lead the team of Medical Science Liaisons (MSLs) in Lisbon. As the Medical Manager, you represent Medical Affairs externally; establishing and maintaining medical relationships with Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs), HCPs and key accounts on behalf of Vifor Pharma Group. You develop and execute the country medical plan, through scientific engagement with the medical community. Reporting directly to the Medical Director and support him in the every day business, your responsibilities include:
- Lead, coach and support the MSL team
- Develop and drive scientific and medical expertise
- Identify, develop and maintain relationships with KOLs, HCPs and professional organisations to facilitate scientific engagement, scientific exchange and medical information
- Use knowledge and scientific presentation skills to provide Disease State Education, clinical presentations and respond to medical requests
- Achieve medical goals through KOL engagement, key account medical support, training and other appropriate activities
- Communicate medical and scientific insights from interactions with the medical community within the medical team
- Provide medical support for patient and formulary access of Vifor Pharma products following global and local policies and procedures
- Support the development, implementation and completion of medical activities including advisory boards, congress symposia, hospital meetings and speaker programs
- Serve as a medical resource for internal medical and sales training
- Support company-sponsored clinical research and IIS process including understanding research requirements, procedures and processes
- Attend relevant scientific meetings and conferences and support development of summaries of key data, presentations or symposium relevant to the company
- Ensure all activities and interactions are conducted in compliance with applicable local and global laws, regulations, guidelines and company policies and procedures
We are looking for an experienced Medical Manager with leadership skills bringing the following profile:
- Master Degree in Pharmacy, Medical, Paramedical, Lifescience, Biology, Biochemistry or similar
- At least 3 years’ experience as Medical Affairs Manager or MSL
- Prior experience in leading a team is an asset
- Experience in clinical research and GCP guidance
- Proefficient with usual MS-Office tools
- Fluent in English and Portuguese both in spoken and written communication
Your ability to work well within a team ensures your success within a collaborative environment. Your expert medical knowledge enables your ability to establish and maintain strong relationships with KOLs and other key stakeholders. You are a positive, solution-driven and result-oriented person that likes to work in an entrepreneurial environment, where you can make the difference.
A propos de nous
Le Groupe Vifor Pharma, anciennement Groupe Galenica, est une entreprise Specialty Pharma mondiale qui se consacre à la recherche, au développement, à la fabrication et à la commercialisation de ses propres produits pharmaceutiques. Il est le partenaire de choix pour les solutions innovantes axées sur le patient. L’entreprise, qui entend devenir le leader mondial des traitements de la carence en fer et des affections néphrologiques et cardio-rénales, aspire à aider les patients du monde entier souffrant de maladies graves et chroniques à mener une vie meilleure et plus saine. Le Groupe Vifor Pharma possède des sites de production en Suisse et au Portugal, ainsi qu’un réseau dynamique de sociétés affiliées et de partenaires lui assurant une vaste couverture de marché dans le monde entier. L’entreprise affiche une présence mondiale en constante augmentation mais conserve de solides racines dans son marché d’origine, la Suisse.
Le Groupe Vifor Pharma est constitué de Vifor Pharma, de Vifor Fresenius Medical Care Renal Pharma – sa société commune avec Fresenius Medical Care –, de Relypsa et d’OM Pharma.
Pour plus d’informations, veuillez consulter notre site: http://www.viforpharma.com/fr/a-propos-de-vifor-pharma/qui-sommes-nous.
Afficher/masquer le contenu