Lieu: Switzerland - Glattbrugg/Zurich
Fonction: Human Resources
Compagnie: Vifor Pharma
Our Learning and Development team at our Operational HQ in Zurich is growing and in this new, hybrid position, we are seeking an L&D and Learning Administration Specialist, to run Learning and Development programs and to collaborate in a global project to develop SAP SuccessFactors (SF) Learning Management System (LMS) at Vifor Pharma. In this new position, you will work in a cross-functional environment, liaising with HR and IT, and report directly to the Head of Learning and Development. Your tasks and responsibilities will include, but not be limited to, the following:
Learning Administration Specialist
- Collaborate in Global SAP SF LMS development, integration, maintenance and active support of LMS pilot
- Manage and provide support for global training catalog in LMS system
- Provide learning expertise to functional areas, developing and rolling out training strategy and curriculum
- Provide the expertise to ensure effective, appropriate measures for learning needs management and reporting of training metrics
- Build-up the know-how to become the competence center for the LMS within Vifor Pharma and ensure optimal design and usage of the LMS system
- Participate in the development of high-quality, cost-effective learning programs and managing integrations to 3rd part vendor solutions
- Collect learning requirements and coordinate the implementation of change requests for SAP SF LMS system
Learning and Development Specialist
- Support global talent management projects and initiatives in areas such as Leadership Academy and cross-functional training initiatives
- Support development of global training blue-print by involving all functional training stakeholders
- Manage existing Talent Management programs and ensure optimal process execution
- Support program development initiatives and assist in designing, building
- Create/update communications and other documentation in support of talent management initiatives
- Lead and participate in other projects specific to the Vifor Pharma Academy
The successful candidate ideally holds a university degree in psychology or a similar discipline, in addition to the following knowledge and experience:
- 2-5 years’ related experience in a Talent Management/L&D role within an international environment, ideally within the pharmaceutical industry
- 2-5 years’ experience working with SAP systems (SAP SF LMS ideally)
- Experience working with competency models, Assessment Tools etc.
- Experience in designing talent management programs after a strategic briefing
- Excellent analytical skills as well as ability to “tell a story” utilizing data
- Ability to track and report on success of talent management programs
- Exceptional attention to detail and follow-through
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction from manager
- Fluency in English and an additional European language as a must, any additional language skills are of great advantage
- Excellent IT skills, ideally experience with Articulate Storyline
You are able to condense strategic input into concrete project milestones. You have the mental agility to adapt to change and ambiguous goals. You are politically savvy, engage in transparent communication? with a ‘nice-to-know’ approach and have ambition to act as a culture and talent ambassador. You demonstrate strong communication skills, which allow for a focused exchange. You have high interest in employee development. You work in line with the Vifor Pharma values.
A propos de nous
Le Groupe Vifor Pharma, anciennement Groupe Galenica, est une entreprise Specialty Pharma mondiale qui se consacre à la recherche, au développement, à la fabrication et à la commercialisation de ses propres produits pharmaceutiques. Il est le partenaire de choix pour les solutions innovantes axées sur le patient. L’entreprise, qui entend devenir le leader mondial des traitements de la carence en fer et des affections néphrologiques et cardio-rénales, aspire à aider les patients du monde entier souffrant de maladies graves et chroniques à mener une vie meilleure et plus saine. Le Groupe Vifor Pharma possède des sites de production en Suisse et au Portugal, ainsi qu’un réseau dynamique de sociétés affiliées et de partenaires lui assurant une vaste couverture de marché dans le monde entier. L’entreprise affiche une présence mondiale en constante augmentation mais conserve de solides racines dans son marché d’origine, la Suisse.
Le Groupe Vifor Pharma est constitué de Vifor Pharma, de Vifor Fresenius Medical Care Renal Pharma – sa société commune avec Fresenius Medical Care –, de Relypsa et d’OM Pharma.
Pour plus d’informations, veuillez consulter notre site: http://www.viforpharma.com/fr/a-propos-de-vifor-pharma/qui-sommes-nous.
Afficher/masquer le contenu