Lieu: Australia - Field based
Compagnie: Vifor Pharma
We are looking for a qualified and experienced Key Account Manager (KAM) to join our Australian team at Vifor Pharma. As the KAM for Sydney (NSW North & Queensland), you will develop and implement a business plan for the territory as well as a specific account plan as required. Reporting to the National Key Account Manager, your tasks will include, but are not limited to:
- Work across both public and private hospitals and other Healthcare related businesses/organisations as required
- Prepare the submissions within the territory (formulary or external business proposals) for Vifor Pharma products and ensure full support and the best possible outcome for any submissions, follow up and respond to queries in a timely manner, until determination of outcome.
- Develop relationships with key influential bodies and external Key Decision Makers (KDM) to optimise Vifor Pharma product uptake
- Work closely with National KAM to maximize market access for Vifor Pharma products
- Liaise closely with the Sales Manager and Hospital Sales Representatives as required
- Where appropriate, actively manage budgets on an ongoing basis, to ensure budget compliance
- Nominate, and where appropriate, develop advocates for speaker meetings – attending national and international congress required
- Maintain high levels of product knowledge – especially key clinical papers – changing clinical practice and customer knowledge at all times, and participating in training programs
- Be aware of developments in the PBS/TGA and local issues, assessing implications and communicating to the wider team, as well as tailoring local activities to adapt strategy and tactics as appropriate
- Ensure that all administration tasks are completed and deadlines are met
We are searching for a qualified and experienced Key Account Manager with strong communication, networking and stakeholder management skills. Additionally, you fulfil the following criteria:
- Minimum 4-5 years of experience in pharmaceutical industry
- Minimum 2 years of experience as Key Account Manager (KAM) in Hospital Account Management
- Experience in Account Planning and Customer Mapping
- Experience is selling to and negotiating with senior hospital Key Decision Makers (KDMs)
- Proven track record of influencing the development of hospital protocols/formulary pathways and funding models
- Proven track record of building effective customer networks from multi-disciplines
- Basic understanding of medical aspects of therapeutic area along with willingness to develop in-depth expertise
- Fluent in English, both in oral and written communication
- Excellent user of Office Programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Willingness to travel 30% as required
- Scientific or Economics Degree (BSc, MSc, Ph.D., Pharm. D.) is preferred
- Experience of working with commercial teams is an advantage
You describe yourself as self-starter, a person with strong organisational and analytical skills, examining and understanding issues from multiple perspectives. You are commercially and clinically competent. You are trustworthy and motivated. Your colleagues appreciate your collaborative approach across various function in the organisation. You are open, driven and able to adapt within an agile and fast-paced environment. Your excellent communication and networking skills will ensure your success as a Key Account Manager. You apply entrepreneurial thinking and spirit, show a high level of integrity, you are a role model for others for Vifor Pharma values and continuously display a positive can-do attitude.
A propos de nous
Le Groupe Vifor Pharma, anciennement Groupe Galenica, est une entreprise Specialty Pharma mondiale qui se consacre à la recherche, au développement, à la fabrication et à la commercialisation de ses propres produits pharmaceutiques. Il est le partenaire de choix pour les solutions innovantes axées sur le patient. L’entreprise, qui entend devenir le leader mondial des traitements de la carence en fer et des affections néphrologiques et cardio-rénales, aspire à aider les patients du monde entier souffrant de maladies graves et chroniques à mener une vie meilleure et plus saine. Le Groupe Vifor Pharma possède des sites de production en Suisse et au Portugal, ainsi qu’un réseau dynamique de sociétés affiliées et de partenaires lui assurant une vaste couverture de marché dans le monde entier. L’entreprise affiche une présence mondiale en constante augmentation mais conserve de solides racines dans son marché d’origine, la Suisse.
Le Groupe Vifor Pharma est constitué de Vifor Pharma, de Vifor Fresenius Medical Care Renal Pharma – sa société commune avec Fresenius Medical Care –, de Relypsa et d’OM Pharma.
Pour plus d’informations, veuillez consulter notre site: http://www.viforpharma.com/fr/a-propos-de-vifor-pharma/qui-sommes-nous.
Afficher/masquer le contenu