Lieu: UAE - Dubai
Fonction: Human Resources
Compagnie: Vifor Pharma
Due to Vifor Pharma’s successful growth within the GCC region, we are now looking for an HR Manager to join our team in Dubai on a 50% basis. Reporting directly to the Head of International HR Operations, you will be responsible for all HR topics in the GCC region. Acting as a local regional HR partner for the GCC General Manager, management and partners, your tasks and responsibilities will include, but not be limited to, the following:
- Be an active member of the Management Team, involved in strategic discussions and decisions for the region, providing input on the HR implications of strategy and business plans
- Provide guidance and support to local managers for the administration/support of all annual corporate HR processes; e.g. performance management, promotion, salary increase, bonus, etc.
- Provide necessary education and materials to managers and employees including workshops, manuals, employee handbooks, and standardized reports
- Facilitate and coach during change process and critical leadership topics as retention, people development, conflict management, termination process, etc.
- Interface with internal / external experts in case of delicate personal circumstances
- Establish a Vifor Pharma culture by promoting the company values
- Build up and ensure effective management of all HR administrative tasks (employment contracts, governmental documentations, salary certificates, on-boarding, exit process, work confirmation, contracts, time management, archiving, filing, maintaining personal data and files, social events, training convention, etc.)
- Implement and conduct local training programs for all new and current employees
- Keep up to date with all necessary regional GCC Labor Laws and Immigration policies regarding visa’s/labor cards, Ministry of Labor procedures and employee relations
- Implemen and maintenance of UAE occupational health and safety management system national standard
- Coordinate monthly payroll cycle with the different external providers/partners including expenses as well as quarterly calculation of bonuses for the Sales Force
- Close collaboration with Global Compensation & Benefits team for all related topics: salary policy, benchmark, package proposals in line with the market and internal practices
- Work closely with the Talent Acquisition team for all the recruitment processes (interview candidates, review their personality tests, implement proper on-boarding in cooperation with the line managers and/or with the partners)
The successful candidate ideally holds a university degree in Human Resources. Additionally, the candidate brings the following knowledge and experience:
- 5 to 8 years of experience in a related position within an international company
- Willingness to work 50%
- Excellent knowledge of UAE Labor law and employment principles
- Previous experience working within a matrix organization
- HR coaching experience is an advantage
- Professional level of both spoken and written English and Arabic required
- Excellent user of Office Programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
You pride yourself in your ability to work effectively with teams. Your focus on quality and customer service, will ensure your success within this important role. You are proactive, autonomous, organized and reliable.
A propos de nous
Le Groupe Vifor Pharma, anciennement Groupe Galenica, est une entreprise Specialty Pharma mondiale qui se consacre à la recherche, au développement, à la fabrication et à la commercialisation de ses propres produits pharmaceutiques. Il est le partenaire de choix pour les solutions innovantes axées sur le patient. L’entreprise, qui entend devenir le leader mondial des traitements de la carence en fer et des affections néphrologiques et cardio-rénales, aspire à aider les patients du monde entier souffrant de maladies graves et chroniques à mener une vie meilleure et plus saine. Le Groupe Vifor Pharma possède des sites de production en Suisse et au Portugal, ainsi qu’un réseau dynamique de sociétés affiliées et de partenaires lui assurant une vaste couverture de marché dans le monde entier. L’entreprise affiche une présence mondiale en constante augmentation mais conserve de solides racines dans son marché d’origine, la Suisse.
Le Groupe Vifor Pharma est constitué de Vifor Pharma, de Vifor Fresenius Medical Care Renal Pharma – sa société commune avec Fresenius Medical Care –, de Relypsa et d’OM Pharma.
Pour plus d’informations, veuillez consulter notre site: http://www.viforpharma.com/fr/a-propos-de-vifor-pharma/qui-sommes-nous.
Afficher/masquer le contenu