Lieu: Switzerland - Villars-sur-Glâne/Fribourg
Fonction: Medical Affairs
Compagnie: Vifor Pharma
In this function, you report directly to the General Manager of Switzerland and lead the Medical Department of approximately 15 people in our Swiss Commercial Affiliate. Your goal is to successfully develop and maintain strong relationships with KOLs and to manage all local medical and scientific activities across therapeutic areas in Switzerland. Your main responsibilities include:
- Personnel management and resource planning
- Responsible for Drug Safety, Medical Information, Medical Clearing, Staff training, lIT/observational trials as well as KOL management
- Provide leadership and be the key Vifor spokesperson to external and internal bodies on medical scientific issues related to Vifor products
- Participate in management of the local affiliate as member of the Country Management Team
- Integrate affiliate medical perspective into Global Teams
- Medical & scientific input into BDL & LCM projects
- Medical & scientific support of Marketing Department, including input in marketing plans and concepts
- Medical-scientific support for the registration department
- Release of promotional advertising material
- Training of internal field staff and marketing department
- Quality assurance and quality control within the department
- Interdisciplinary collaboration for cross-functional assignments
For this role, we are looking for a candidate with scientific and medical excellence who demonstrates excellent leadership, communication and presentations skills, bringing the following competencies:
- Medical Education (MD) or Pharmacy Education (PhD)
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry in Medical Affairs, and/or Clinical Development at affiliate level
- Proven experience in direct people management with strong leadership
- Experience with clinical study management and conduct as well as with Swiss health care industry compliance regulations
- Proven relationship building skills with internal and external audiences
- German or French as mother tongue, with very good knowledge of the second language as well as of English both in written and spoken conversation
- Knowledge of commercialization and business practices as well as finance and budgeting experience
- Knowledge of Drug Safety and Pharmacovigilance
You demonstrate a strong customer orientation and have the ability to continuously expand the market and the scientific knowledge. You are an innovative, determined and assertive person, who likes to work in a very efficient and autonomous way. You like to coach people to achieve performance and feel comfortable in a leader position, where you make decisions and act as an entrepreneur. Furthermore, your negotiation ability, analytical skills and strategic thinking enable you to act as a role model in line with Vifor values.
A propos de nous
Le Groupe Vifor Pharma, anciennement Groupe Galenica, est une entreprise Specialty Pharma mondiale qui se consacre à la recherche, au développement, à la fabrication et à la commercialisation de ses propres produits pharmaceutiques. Il est le partenaire de choix pour les solutions innovantes axées sur le patient. L’entreprise, qui entend devenir le leader mondial des traitements de la carence en fer et des affections néphrologiques et cardio-rénales, aspire à aider les patients du monde entier souffrant de maladies graves et chroniques à mener une vie meilleure et plus saine. Le Groupe Vifor Pharma possède des sites de production en Suisse et au Portugal, ainsi qu’un réseau dynamique de sociétés affiliées et de partenaires lui assurant une vaste couverture de marché dans le monde entier. L’entreprise affiche une présence mondiale en constante augmentation mais conserve de solides racines dans son marché d’origine, la Suisse.
Le Groupe Vifor Pharma est constitué de Vifor Pharma, de Vifor Fresenius Medical Care Renal Pharma – sa société commune avec Fresenius Medical Care –, de Relypsa et d’OM Pharma.
Pour plus d’informations, veuillez consulter notre site: http://www.viforpharma.com/fr/a-propos-de-vifor-pharma/qui-sommes-nous.
Afficher/masquer le contenu