DIRECTOR CORPORATE COMMUNICATIONS - ZURICH
Lieu: Switzerland - Glattbrugg/Zurich
Fonction: Communications and Public Affairs
Compagnie: Vifor Pharma
We are currently hiring a Director Corporate Communications for our global communications team. In this role you will be the deputy to the Head of Corporate Communications and therefore a key leader in our growing team that aims to build and strengthen Vifor Pharma’s reputation as a star amongst Swiss biotech companies.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Co-create and deliver an integrated global communications strategy
- Establish and run a “Newsroom” model to fully leverage resources and capabilities
- Lead on corporate reporting (e.g.: annual report, CSR report)
- Support development of clear messaging aligned with corporate strategy
- Strategic communication advice and executional support to teams in Global Marketing, Medical and Market Access
- Partner with Investor Relations to ensure that financial stakeholders fully appreciate the value, products and news flow of the business
- Prepare briefings for senior leaders, including preparation for media engagements and development of speeches, presentations and talking points
- Manage the internal communications channel landscape, develop KPIs and track performance
- Gather insights on metrics with the aim to constantly improve internal and external communications
- Preparation and activity in any potential crisis situation
- Write, edit and approve content for internal publications and external materials by establishing a consistent, fresh tone of voice that appropriate reflects and shapes the corporate brand personality
- Draft messages and Q&A documents for senior executives
- Provide executives with a timely assessment of relevant industry issues and their bearing on internal and external communications
- Monitor and share external stakeholder insights that may have an impact on the reputation of the company, brands and pipeline
- Management of multiple agencies supporting and advising Vifor Pharma
We would like to welcome the following experience and skills for the role:
- Masters degree in Communication, Marketing, PR or Business Administration or equally relevant
- 12+ years of experience in corporate communications, having worked in-house or in agencies on internal and external communications or equally relevant
- Experience in an international corporate environment and relevant working experience in the UK and the US is welcome
- Experience as a spokesperson of a large or medium-sized organization
- Outstanding message development and writing skills
- Stakeholder engagement and alliance building expertise
- Communication background in the pharmaceutical or healthcare industry is an asset
- Track record in building up teams and corporate brands
- Proficient in English, ideally native English-speaker
- Strong network of international media contacts
- Excellent leadership, networking, team building skills
You are a candidate with a profound business knowledge, a positive, ‘can-do’ attitude, an entrepreneurial approach and an outgoing personality. You are effective at communicating with stakeholders at all level within an organization with tact, diplomatic and influencing skills.
You demonstrate a strong sense of ownership, possess outstanding project management skills and pay attention to detail. You are good at sensing and setting the right priorities and are flexible enough to act with a sense of urgency if needed. With an appropriate level of gravitas and persistence you advance projects even if unexpected challenges arise.
You have the ability to learn from mistakes and respond well to criticism and feedback. You are a committed team player and a pleasure to work with. Your leadership style is open and inclusive, empowering and motivating and you are keen to support the Head of Corporate Communications build a strong and thriving global communication team.
A propos de nous
Le Groupe Vifor Pharma, anciennement Groupe Galenica, est une entreprise Specialty Pharma mondiale qui se consacre à la recherche, au développement, à la fabrication et à la commercialisation de ses propres produits pharmaceutiques. Il est le partenaire de choix pour les solutions innovantes axées sur le patient. L’entreprise, qui entend devenir le leader mondial des traitements de la carence en fer et des affections néphrologiques et cardio-rénales, aspire à aider les patients du monde entier souffrant de maladies graves et chroniques à mener une vie meilleure et plus saine. Le Groupe Vifor Pharma possède des sites de production en Suisse et au Portugal, ainsi qu’un réseau dynamique de sociétés affiliées et de partenaires lui assurant une vaste couverture de marché dans le monde entier. L’entreprise affiche une présence mondiale en constante augmentation mais conserve de solides racines dans son marché d’origine, la Suisse.
Le Groupe Vifor Pharma est constitué de Vifor Pharma, de Vifor Fresenius Medical Care Renal Pharma – sa société commune avec Fresenius Medical Care –, de Relypsa et d’OM Pharma.
Pour plus d’informations, veuillez consulter notre site: http://www.viforpharma.com/fr/a-propos-de-vifor-pharma/qui-sommes-nous.
Afficher/masquer le contenu
Conditions pour les agences de placement