BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE MANAGER - UK
Lieu: UK - Bagshot/London
Compagnie: Vifor Pharma
We are seeking a Business Intelligence Manager to develop business intelligence, data management, manage market research and forecasting models to support the creation of short, medium and long-term strategies. In this newly created position, you will report to the UK Marketing Director. Your tasks will include, but not be limited to, the following:
- Analyse, interpret and present data to inform decision making across strategic and operational qualitative and quantitative projects using statistical analysis, knowledge management and strategic market insight
- Provide in depth reports on current and strategic market place factors on a monthly basis
- Maintain and develop a high level understanding of marketplace factors and be able to report and make appropriate recommendations to the senior and line managers on a routine basis
- Prepare detailed and considered reports (graphic and written) on all brand and market opportunities as required
- Assist in the market evaluation of new product licensing and market opportunities
- Assist in the evaluation of competitor activity across all relevant products and markets.
- Maintain up to date and accurate records and analysis of market/product categories and competitors as deemed strategically important for the company
- Produce annual market research and data plans in line with agreed company strategy to ensure there is a detailed understanding of market dynamics as well as patient, prescriber and payer attitude
- Responsible for producing the product forecasts for the compilation of the 5 year budget plan
- Manage the annual market research budget within agreed limits
- Coordinate market research programmes and data sourcing activities with Global in order to maximise synergies
You bring a university degree in a Scientific or Economics-related field, in addition to the following experience:
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in the pharmaceutical industry, preferably 3 years’ experience in a Business Intelligence related position
- Significant experience of strategic and operational planning for GP or Hospital lead products
- Proven track record of developing and implementing UK operational plans for GP or Hospital lead brands
- Proven brand and supply forecasting abilities
- Basic understanding of medical aspects of therapeutic area, preferably cardiology, nephrology, gastroenterology, along with willingness to develop in-depth expertise
- Understanding of legal and ethical issues related to promotion of new and existing products in the UK
- Professional level in English, both in oral and in written communications
- Excellent user of Office Programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
You have strong networking and stakeholder management skills, work effectively in a cross-functional environment and are able to influence and persuade senior managers, external opinion leaders and influencers in a credible fashion. You have outstanding analytical skills – science-based and marketing oriented – with a broad and continually expanding scientific and medical knowledge base, which enable you to examine and understand issues from multiple perspectives and take a systematic approach to resolving issues. You display strong organisation and time management skills and are reliable in delivering on commitment sin a timely manner. You are able to prioritise tasks and work under pressure, delivering results while maintaining flexibility to handle conflicting priorities. You act as a role model for others, in line with the Vifor Pharma values.
A propos de nous
Le Groupe Vifor Pharma, anciennement Groupe Galenica, est une entreprise Specialty Pharma mondiale qui se consacre à la recherche, au développement, à la fabrication et à la commercialisation de ses propres produits pharmaceutiques. Il est le partenaire de choix pour les solutions innovantes axées sur le patient. L’entreprise, qui entend devenir le leader mondial des traitements de la carence en fer et des affections néphrologiques et cardio-rénales, aspire à aider les patients du monde entier souffrant de maladies graves et chroniques à mener une vie meilleure et plus saine. Le Groupe Vifor Pharma possède des sites de production en Suisse et au Portugal, ainsi qu’un réseau dynamique de sociétés affiliées et de partenaires lui assurant une vaste couverture de marché dans le monde entier. L’entreprise affiche une présence mondiale en constante augmentation mais conserve de solides racines dans son marché d’origine, la Suisse.
Le Groupe Vifor Pharma est constitué de Vifor Pharma, de Vifor Fresenius Medical Care Renal Pharma – sa société commune avec Fresenius Medical Care –, de Relypsa et d’OM Pharma.
Pour plus d’informations, veuillez consulter notre site: http://www.viforpharma.com/fr/a-propos-de-vifor-pharma/qui-sommes-nous.
Afficher/masquer le contenu
Conditions pour les agences de placement