In this function, you are part of the local Supply Chain department and are in charge of the purchasing activities for our production site in Amadora. You are responsible for the local t procurement process for direct as well as indirect materials by, controlling and reviewing the annual and monthly purchasing plan of raw materials, packaging and compenents according to the production plan and the company guidelines. Your main responsabilities include:
- Perform purchasing annual plan management according to production plan and guidelines.
- Deliver schedules and plans in collaboration with suppliers, ensuring a timely and cost efficient delivery of services
- Ensure Supplier Qualification process on a quarterly basis
Manage Master Data for raw materials, packaging and component SKU´s
- Manage sourcing projects for Indirect and Direct materials, based on business requirement – current and future, including collaborating on a global levels for category management.
- Suggest and implement efficiency improvements to the current procurement processes
- Prepare and deliver a Monthly Report KPI´s to Management Team as well as Global Procurement
- Actively participate in Operational Excellence, Environmental & Supply Chain projects
- Act as a business partner for business stakeholders and support in various procurement projects across the organization.
- Build and maintain supplier strategies and perform (quarterly) reviews with strategic suppliers on a local level as well as on a region Europe level
- Support and participate in the build-up of the recently established Vifor Global Procurement function
- Collaborate with Supply Chain in order to develop metrics for gauging inventory level needs and maintaining those levels throughout the year.
- Build up the know-how to become a Key Player in the Vifor Global Procurement network
For this challenging position, we are looking for an accurate and well-organized person bringing the following profile:
- Master degree in technical field such as Engineering, Manufacturing, Life Science or in Business administration
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in procurement function within the pharma industry or similar industry (i.e. food, medical devices, …)
- In-depth understanding of procurement processes from purchase request to Goods Receipt and reporting and final release
- Experience in ERP Systems, Sage X3 and SAP S4 Hanna
- Proven Project management experience
- Fluent in Portuguese and English both in oral and written conversation. Knowledge of French and/ or Spanish is an asset.
- Good knowledge of IT system from user point of view.
You hold strong communication skills and are able to communicate with internal and external stakeholders a diplomatic and firm way. Thanks to your great negotiation skills, you can effectively deal with conflicts and influence at all levels. You would describe yourself as an highly-motivated person with proven leadership skills, who loves to drive the change.