In this function, you work for the Supply Chain department and are in charge of the purchasing activities for our production site in Amadora. You manage end-to-end the purchasing process by issuing, controlling and reviewing the annual and monthly purchasing plan of raw materials, packaging and compenents according to the production plan and the company guidelines. Your main responsabilities include:
- Perform purchasing annual plan management according to production plan and guidelines.
- Deliver schedules and plans in collaboration with suppliers, ensuring a timely and cost efficient delivery of services
- Ensure Supplier Qualification process on a quarterly basis
- Manage Master Data for raw materials, packaging and component SKU´s
- Perform Supplier Data base maintenance and refresh
- Manage sourcing projects for various areas, based on business requirement – current and future
- Suggest and implement efficiency improvements to the current lean procurement processes
- Prepare and deliver a Monthly Report KPI´s to Management Team as well as Global Procurement
- Actively participate in Operational Excellence, Environmental & Supply Chain projects.
- Act as a business partner to the rest of the organization and support in various procurement projects across the organization.
- Build and maintain supplier strategies and perform (quarterly) reviews with strategic suppliers on a local level as well as on a region Europe level
- Support and participate the build-up of the new Vifor Global Procurement function
- Collaborate with Supply Chain in order develop metrics for gauging inventory level needs and maintaining those levels throughout the year.
- Build up the know-how to become a Key Player on the Vifor Pharma Purchasing & Supply Chain
For this challenging position, we are looking for an accurate and well-organized person bringing the following profile:
- Master degree in technical field such as Management, Engineering, Manufacturing, Life Science or similar
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in purchasing function within the pharma industry or similar industry (i.e. food, medical devices, …)
- In-depth understanding of purchasing and procurement processes from launch of the production order to the final release
- Experience in ERP Systems, Sage X3 and SAP S4 Hanna
- Proven Project management experience
- Fluent in Portuguese and English both in oral and written conversation. Knowledge of French and/ or Spanish are an asset.
- Good knowledge of IT system from user point of view
You hold strong communication skills and are able to communicate with internal and external stakeholders a diplomatic and firm way. Thanks to your great negotiation skills, you can effectively deal with conflicts and influence at all levels. You would describe yourself as an highly-motivated person with proven leadership skills, who loves to drive the change.