Location: Portugal - Amadora
Function: Supply Chain
Company: OM Pharma
In this position, you are in charge of all the operations of our Warehouse in Lisbon and supervise the team. You plan, control, measure and report all operations ensuring the correct allocation of human and material resources, complying with both GDP/ GMP and internal procedures. Your responsibilities include:
- Fully manage the inbound & outbound processes
- Ensure internal factory replenishment , and reverse logistics
- Manage the Warehouse Staff, ensuring the correct training & development
- Coordinate weighting rooms activities & procedures for manufacture processes
- Supervise Monthly Inventories & Cycle Counts ensuring accuracy & conformity
- Ensure GDP/GMP accordance in the Warehouse & related areas
- Control Warehouse & Segregated areas access
- Monitor & Report warehouse temperature & humidity on a routine basis
- Actively participate in Operational Excellence initiatives, proactively suggesting & managing improvements
- Create, review & update the area procedures ensuring their execution on the daily operations
- To be the voice of security & safety on the Warehouse, on a Top-Down Safety First Environment
- Monthly report of the Warehouse KPI´s, respecting the deadlines & information correctness
- Contribute to the Budget compliance , ensuring correct allocation & control of resources and materials
For this challenging position, we are looking for an hands-on and solution-oriented person bringing the following profile:
- Degree In Life Sciences or related field.
- Capacity to Manage other people on a fast-paced work environment.
- Ability to prioritize and delegate.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office & Excel, SAP knowledge is a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- English proficiency & French as a plus.
You hold strong communications skills and are able to communicate and effectively work with all levels in the organization. Your work is characterized by its accuracy, a proactive approach and by the ability to work under stress and to deal with tight deadlines. You are a highly organized and detail-oriented perso, who acts as a team player and wants to drive the change. Your “can-do” attitude ensures you success in this role.
OM Pharma, integrated in Vifor Pharma and a company of the Galenica Group, is a biotech firm specialised in products for infectious diseases/OTX. Vifor Pharma is a world leader in the discovery, development, manufacturing and marketing of pharmaceutical products for the treatment of iron deficiency. Additionally, the company offers a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines as well as over-the-counter (OTC) products. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, Vifor Pharma has an increasingly global presence and a broad network of affiliates and partners around the world.
For more information about Vifor Pharma and its parent company Galenica, please visit www.viforpharma.com and www.galenica.com.