Location: Portugal - Amadora
Company: OM Pharma
In this position you will be responsible for developing and implementing a successful marketing and promotion strategy in the Anemia Area. You will report directly to Marketing & Sales Director and your main activities will be, but are not limited to the following:
- Actively look for new development opportunities for the company on the market
- Prepare and review forecast, budget and marketing campaigns
- Evaluate new products, elaborate their marketing strategy and adapt the marketing strategy for existing products
- Control and manage the investments and cash flow returns based on pre-defined KPI’s
- Identify new Marketing opportunities through market, customer and competitors analysis
- Coordinate the sales strategy and ensure its compliance with corporate strategy and quality standards
- Define promotion needs, provide the required material on time and ensure its distribution
- Team Management
For this role, we are looking for a reliable and creative person with the following profile:
- Master Degree in Life sciences, Marketing, or Management
- At least 3 years experience in a similar Marketing position, ideally in the pharmaceutical industry
- Previous experience in the field of oncology or gastroenterology; gynecology as an asset
- Previous experience in team management
- Fluency in Portuguese and English is required and knowledge of other languages will be an advantage
- User of Office Programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to lead cross-fucntional teams
You are a well organized person, able to work in a very autonomous and energetic way. You hold excellent analytical and communication skills. You love to bring new ideas and suggest possibles improvements and strategies. You are used to manage people and have strong leadership capabilities.
Vifor Pharma Group, formerly Galenica Group, is a global specialty pharmaceuticals company that researches, develops, produces and markets its own pharmaceutical products and is the partner of choice for innovative, patient-focused solutions. The company’s goal is to be a global leader in iron deficiency, nephrology and cardio-renal therapies and strives to help patients around the world with severe and chronic diseases to lead better, healthier lives. Vifor Pharma Group has production sites in Switzerland and Portugal as well as a dynamic network of affiliates and partners offering broad market coverage all over the world. The company has an ever-growing global presence while at the same time remaining firmly rooted in its home market, Switzerland.
Vifor Pharma Group consists of Vifor Pharma; Vifor Fresenius Medical Care Renal Pharma, its joint company with Fresenius Medical Care; Relypsa; and OM Pharma.
For more information, please visit: http://www.viforpharma.com/en/about-vifor-pharma/who-we-are.