Location: Switzerland - Glattbrugg/Zurich
Function: Information Technology
Company: Vifor Pharma
We are currently looking for a SAP Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP) Business Expert who will be based at our operational headquarters in Zurich. Accountable for setting up, managing, maintaining and controlling the overall SAP IBP project scope, from Initialize, Scope & Discover, over Design to Realization (including post go-live phase) for the business. Being a single source of truth of all Tech Ops IBP project related topics. You drive definition of harmonized standards for ERP master data, securing the integrity and quality of the relevant ERP master data, ensure optimal design and usage of the ERP system and that IBP business benefits included in the business case are delivered. You will be part of the Tech Ops team and your tasks will include the following:
- Coordinate activities with domains inside and outside of Tech Ops when necessary (e.g. Finance ERP Business Project Lead)
- Provide direction to the IBP implementation project team
- Develop project work plans, schedule and staffing requirements for projects assigned
- Ensure that outstanding project management, process implementation and design requirements and/or issues are being addressed for projects assigned
- Communicate activities and status of each project assigned throughout its lifecycle
- Schedule and lead workshops and meetings as required
- Build Business Process Champions within organization across functions
- Identify areas to harmonize, simplify and optimize
- Allocate and monitor project spending in close cooperation with counterparts in IT and intervene where necessary
The ideal candidate is bringing a Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management, Planning, Purchasing or Business Administration or other degree with Supply Chain Management experience in addition to the following experience:
- Minimum 3 years of experience with SAP in one or multiple modules with the focus on operations (Material Logistics, Material Management etc.)
- Project management experience/track record
- Experience with Integrated Business Planning and/or Sales and Operations Planning
- Fluent level in English (written and verbally), French or German are an advantage
- Working experience in the Pharmaceutical industry or related highly regulated processing industries (e.g. Chemical) is an advantage
You are a team player with strong communication skills to interact successfully with different stakeholders. You show a high level of flexibility, work effectively in a cross-functional and cross-regional environment and take a constructive, systematic and analytical approach, demonstrating reliability in resolving questions and issues. You are capable of taking a neutral position in conflicting situation and demonstrate leadership and organizational skills, apply entrepreneurial thinking and spirit and show a high level of integrity. You are a role model for others for Vifor Pharma values and continuously display a positive can-do attitude.
Vifor Pharma Group, formerly Galenica Group, is a global specialty pharmaceuticals company that researches, develops, produces and markets its own pharmaceutical products and is the partner of choice for innovative, patient-focused solutions. The company’s goal is to be a global leader in iron deficiency, nephrology and cardio-renal therapies and strives to help patients around the world with severe and chronic diseases to lead better, healthier lives. Vifor Pharma Group has production sites in Switzerland and Portugal as well as a dynamic network of affiliates and partners offering broad market coverage all over the world. The company has an ever-growing global presence while at the same time remaining firmly rooted in its home market, Switzerland.
Vifor Pharma Group consists of Vifor Pharma; Vifor Fresenius Medical Care Renal Pharma, its joint company with Fresenius Medical Care; Relypsa; and OM Pharma.
For more information, please visit: http://www.viforpharma.com/en/about-vifor-pharma/who-we-are.