Location: Switzerland - St Gallen
Function: Supply Chain
Company: Vifor Pharma
We are currently looking for an Supply Planner, Drug Product who will be based at our headquarters in St.Gallen. You will report to the Head of Supply Drug Products and your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Optimum ordering and reordering of products from 3rd party suppliers (CMO’s) and/or own controlled manufacturing sites in order to fulfil on time in full (OTIF) the customer demand
- Execute and track the purchase orders from placement until release by quality and set priorities in collaboration with Customer Operations
- Control and track the correct settlement of deliveries and invoices including the correct archiving of documentation
- Manage inventory levels to minimise supply chain risks and optimise the OTIF and support in defining the tactical planning
- Mitigate risks by managing bridging stock in order to support artwork and/or supplier changes
- Maintain master data in the ERP system
- Build sustainable relationships at peer level with suppliers and internal stakeholders (eg. Quality, Regulatory and Sales & Marketing)
- Responsible for the Planning Forecast and alignment with the supplier
- Prepare and provide monthly reports to the respective departments (eg. Inventory reporting)
- Active participation in Product Supply Team meeting, Supply Chain Projects and improvement initiatives
- Support monthly SOP / IBP cycle with data preparation and analysis
The ideal candidate is bringing a Commercial education or equivalent, Degree or Certificate in Supply Chain Management is preferred, in addition to the following experience:
- Up to 3 years of experience in planning and procurement
- Understanding of the Pharmaceutical or related industries (e.g. Food, Chemical, Medical devices) and GMP and / or GDP experience is an advantage
- Experienced in ERP based Planning, preferably SAP
- Strong communication skills and an assertive approach
- Highly analytical skill set with aptitude for figures and data-driven argumentation
- Cross functional experience, especially towards sales or customers is preferred
- Advance expertise in MS Office, especially MS Excel
- Fluent in English both verbally and in written, German language is a strong advantage
You are a team player with strong sense of responsibility. You have a strong customer and service orientated personality. You show a high level of flexibility, work effectively in a cross-functional and cross-regional environment and are able to adapt to the ever changing business environment. You have an ability to work under pressure and have an independent work style, as well as the ability to anticipate planning issues and proactively address them. You are a role model for others in terms of the Vifor Pharma Values and continuously display a positive can-do attitude.
Vifor Pharma Group, formerly Galenica Group, is a global specialty pharmaceuticals company that researches, develops, produces and markets its own pharmaceutical products and is the partner of choice for innovative, patient-focused solutions. The company’s goal is to be a global leader in iron deficiency, nephrology and cardio-renal therapies and strives to help patients around the world with severe and chronic diseases to lead better, healthier lives. Vifor Pharma Group has production sites in Switzerland and Portugal as well as a dynamic network of affiliates and partners offering broad market coverage all over the world. The company has an ever-growing global presence while at the same time remaining firmly rooted in its home market, Switzerland.
Vifor Pharma Group consists of Vifor Pharma; Vifor Fresenius Medical Care Renal Pharma, its joint company with Fresenius Medical Care; Relypsa; and OM Pharma.
For more information, please visit: http://www.viforpharma.com/en/about-vifor-pharma/who-we-are.