Location: Switzerland - Glattbrugg/Zurich
Function: Supply Chain
Company: Vifor Pharma
We are currently looking for a Specialist Supply Chain & Serialization to join our team in St. Gallen. You will report directly to the Head Global Packaging, Serialization and Artwork Management. Do you want to be part of the global leader for treatment of iron deficiency? Do you have an entrepreneurial mindset and do you like to bring in new ideas? Then we are looking for you!
Your tasks and responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Plan and manage global serialization / track & trace changes / projects from the business side in close collaboration with the Serialization
- Project Team and IT, across sites and aligned with all stakeholder and in line with the company strategy
- Responsible together with the stakeholders and IT for the contract(s) and performance of the VSS (= Vifor Serialization System) providers
- Responsible that the VSS users are able to perform the tasks by providing guidance, knowledge, training and overall support
- Manage global documentation, SOPs
- Lead/drive meetings between global and local stakeholders and create ensure) alignment regarding the use of the VSS and linked processes
- Support local stakeholders in optimizing the use of the VSS and linked processes
- Manage level 4 system ticketing
- Business travel of 20 – 30% in Switzerland and Europe (2 days per week in St Gallen)
We are looking for the following experience and skills for the role:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Supply Chain, Packaging & Production or directly related fields
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the Consumer Industry and or Pharmaceutical industry with knowledge of quality and regulatory guidelines especially in regards to serialization
- Minimum 1 year of experience in leading projects in the Pharmaceutical industry
- Experience with serialization systems, connecting partners, CMOs, 3PLs
- Experience with writing and maintaining SOPs
- SAP knowledge is a big plus
- Fluency in English and either German or French language
We are looking for a fast and keen learner with excellent collaborative and teamwork skills. You have strong analytical skills and you are able to think and act strategically. Also you are able to set priorities according to business needs, to multi-task and to work under pressure.
Vifor Pharma Group, formerly Galenica Group, is a global specialty pharmaceuticals company that researches, develops, produces and markets its own pharmaceutical products and is the partner of choice for innovative, patient-focused solutions. The company’s goal is to be a global leader in iron deficiency, nephrology and cardio-renal therapies and strives to help patients around the world with severe and chronic diseases to lead better, healthier lives. Vifor Pharma Group has production sites in Switzerland and Portugal as well as a dynamic network of affiliates and partners offering broad market coverage all over the world. The company has an ever-growing global presence while at the same time remaining firmly rooted in its home market, Switzerland.
Vifor Pharma Group consists of Vifor Pharma; Vifor Fresenius Medical Care Renal Pharma, its joint company with Fresenius Medical Care; Relypsa; and OM Pharma.
For more information, please visit: http://www.viforpharma.com/en/about-vifor-pharma/who-we-are.