Location: Switzerland - Glattbrugg/Zurich
Company: Vifor Pharma
Our global brand team is growing and we are seeking a Senior International Marketing Manager to lead the development and implementation of global marketing activities for a new product within our nephrology portfolio. Working within a cross-functional, global brand team, you will work collaboratively with other Vifor Pharma functions, the Vifor Pharma country organisations and our development partner to develop and execute the global marketing strategy. Reporting directly to the Global Brand Team Lead, your tasks and responsibilities will include, but not be limited to, the following:
- Lead and develop the global marketing strategy including budgeting and integration into global brand plan
- Develop and lead the implementation of global disease state education and branded launch campaign (promotion material, internal and external communication plan, multichannel activities, international congresses)
- Support and track the implementation of the global marketing plan in countries in close collaboration with the Vifor Pharma country organisations
- Collaborate with our development partner on developing and executing key global marketing activities
- Contribute and lead the marketing part of the cross-functional global brand team
- Collect competitive information from affiliates, business partners and other sources
- Facilitate knowledge exchange on marketing measures during workshops or country meetings
- Analyse and extract key insights from market research and translates into materials/activities
- Manage effectively external vendors and agencies
- Ensure adherence and tracking of agreed global marketing budget
- Ensure compliant review and approval of all commercial materials in accordance with Vifor SOPs and legal regulations
The successful candidate ideally holds a degree in a scientific field and preferably an MBA/MD in addition to the following knowledge and experience:
- Minimum 8 years of experience in pharmaceutical industry, preferably bringing a minimum of 2 years of experience in a ‘top-10’ pharmaceutical company
- Experience from previous product manager position (at least at country level, preferably internationally)
- Experience launching new, specialty medicines is preferred
- Experience managing cross-functional project teams, communicating with internal and external stakeholders is preferred
- Financial and budgeting skills and experience
- Fluency in English, both in oral and in written communications
- Excellent user of Office Programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
You are a confident and entrepreneurial professional with excellent marketing skills. You work and champion ideas at international and local level, with the ability to apply judgement to identify variations for affiliate versus global. You demonstrate intuition to recognise market changes and opportunities, anticipate future industry trends and opportunities while proactively developing plans to addresses these and communicate to senior management. You demonstrate strong communication skills with the ability to efficiently and productively communicate orally and in writing. You examine and understand issues from multiple perspectives and readily see inter-relationships and cause-and-effect relationships. You have strong organisation and time management skills, serving as a role model for completing tasks and delivering on commitments in a timely manner.
Vifor Pharma Group, formerly Galenica Group, is a global specialty pharmaceuticals company that researches, develops, produces and markets its own pharmaceutical products and is the partner of choice for innovative, patient-focused solutions. The company’s goal is to be a global leader in iron deficiency, nephrology and cardio-renal therapies and strives to help patients around the world with severe and chronic diseases to lead better, healthier lives. Vifor Pharma Group has production sites in Switzerland and Portugal as well as a dynamic network of affiliates and partners offering broad market coverage all over the world. The company has an ever-growing global presence while at the same time remaining firmly rooted in its home market, Switzerland.
Vifor Pharma Group consists of Vifor Pharma; Vifor Fresenius Medical Care Renal Pharma, its joint company with Fresenius Medical Care; Relypsa; and OM Pharma.
For more information, please visit: http://www.viforpharma.com/en/about-vifor-pharma/who-we-are.