Location: Switzerland - Glattbrugg/Zurich
Function: Research and Development
Company: Vifor Pharma
We are currently looking for a Senior Clinical Project Manager based in Glattbrugg/ZH. In this function you will report to the Global Head Clinical Operations, and will be responsible for providing operational support to the Global Clinical Operations team. Your main tasks will be the following:
- Planning of internal resources for the Global Clinical Development department
- Represent Global Clinical Development in Vifor Governance bodies and taskforces, as applicable
- Responsible for creating and maintaining timelines for each clinical project, and use these timelines to track and manage projects’ progress
- Define and track clinical study metrics for performance and quality
- Support the management of clinical trials according to time, costs and quality standards
- Contribute in study budgeting and forecasting
- Assist in identification, selection and contracting of CROs/vendors
- Participate in study specific core team meetings
- Contribute/participate in development, review and training of SOPs
- Adhere to Clinical Operations or project specific quality documents (e.g. SOPs, work practices, training guides), as applicable
For this role, we are looking for a flexible and efficient person bringing the following profile:
- University degree, preferably in a scientific discipline
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in the pharmaceutical industry, including 5 years of clinical trial management with Pharma/Biotech and/or CRO
- Thorough understanding of ICH and GCP guidelines, cross-functional clinical processes including data management, biostatistics, medical writing, drug safety, and regulatory affairs
- Strong experience facilitating project team meetings, cross-functional communication and decision making, and ensuring alignment with internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent Organizational and communication skills
- Ability to work in a matrix organization, and interact with teams located globally
- Fluent in English, German and/or French are a plus
We are looking for a candidate who can work and champion ideas at a global level and apply entrepreneurial thinking and spirit. Furthermore, you should demonstrate a strong internal and external customer orientation. Being in that role will allow you to underline your “can do” attitude, team player spirit and act as a role model for others in line with the Vifor Pharma values.
Vifor Pharma Group, formerly Galenica Group, is a global specialty pharmaceuticals company that researches, develops, produces and markets its own pharmaceutical products and is the partner of choice for innovative, patient-focused solutions. The company’s goal is to be a global leader in iron deficiency, nephrology and cardio-renal therapies and strives to help patients around the world with severe and chronic diseases to lead better, healthier lives. Vifor Pharma Group has production sites in Switzerland and Portugal as well as a dynamic network of affiliates and partners offering broad market coverage all over the world. The company has an ever-growing global presence while at the same time remaining firmly rooted in its home market, Switzerland.
Vifor Pharma Group consists of Vifor Pharma; Vifor Fresenius Medical Care Renal Pharma, its joint company with Fresenius Medical Care; Relypsa; and OM Pharma.
For more information, please visit: http://www.viforpharma.com/en/about-vifor-pharma/who-we-are.