Location: Switzerland - Meyrin/Geneva
Function: Supply Chain
Company: Vifor Pharma
We are currently offering a new position where you have the opportunity to work within our teams Supply Chain and Customer Operations. Your role is to support both teams in daily routine activities and to oversee excellent coordination and collaboration with stakeholders. Your main tasks are the following:
Customer Operations Coordinator (40%) :
- Act as interface between customers in the dedicated region and cross-functional departments
- Ensure that customer orders are confirmed and fulfilled to the best satisfaction of the customer and in line with contractual terms
- Provide professional services to the Customers
- Best align the interests of customers and Vifor/OM in conflicting situations
- Ensure excellent coordination and collaboration with stakeholders
- Ensure that relevant demand planning information is available timely and in good quality : rolling forecast
- Ensure data integrity and quality of master data
- Support strategies, policies, objectives of global Supply Chain
Supply Chain Support (60%) :
- Support the Supply Chain team in various activities (Planning, Order processing, Purchasing)
- Create Purchasing orders / Working orders / Customer orders in our ERP Sage X3
- Ensure data available for the S&OP process
- Scan & Archive documents
- Analyse stock level & the consignment stocks and organize the replenishment
- KPI follow-up & update of the Visual management board
For this role, we are looking for a flexible and well-organized person with the following profile:
- University degree in International Business, Business Administration, Supply Chain or Logistics; other commercial education with proven experience in supply chain
- Proficiency in use of MS Office products (Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience in working with an ERP system
- Fluent in French with very good English both in written and spoken conversation. Knowledge of any other foreign language is an asset
You describe yourself as a very autonomous person, able to work in a changing environment and under pressure. Thanks to your good communication skills, you can work efficiently in a cross-functional organization and achieve performance.
Vifor Pharma Group, formerly Galenica Group, is a global specialty pharmaceuticals company that researches, develops, produces and markets its own pharmaceutical products and is the partner of choice for innovative, patient-focused solutions. The company’s goal is to be a global leader in iron deficiency, nephrology and cardio-renal therapies and strives to help patients around the world with severe and chronic diseases to lead better, healthier lives. Vifor Pharma Group has production sites in Switzerland and Portugal as well as a dynamic network of affiliates and partners offering broad market coverage all over the world. The company has an ever-growing global presence while at the same time remaining firmly rooted in its home market, Switzerland.
Vifor Pharma Group consists of Vifor Pharma; Vifor Fresenius Medical Care Renal Pharma, its joint company with Fresenius Medical Care; Relypsa; and OM Pharma.
For more information, please visit: http://www.viforpharma.com/en/about-vifor-pharma/who-we-are.