Location: Switzerland - St Gallen
Function: Supply Chain
Company: Vifor Pharma
As Specialist Supply Chain and Serialization, you will be responsible for the business process, the cooperation with local and global partners as well as the Global Vifor Pharma Serialization System (VSS). You will drive continuous improvement to ensure the most optimal use of the VSS in combination with the business process. In this role you will report directly to the Head Global Supply Chain & Packaging Services. The position is located in St. Gallen und you will have the following tasks and responsibilities:
- Plan and manage global serialization, track & trace changes as well as projects from the business side in close collaboration with the Serialization Project Team and IT, across sites and aligned with all stakeholder and in line with the company strategy
- Ensure the proper and optimal use of the VSS from a corporate point of view (e.g. master data management)
- Ensure compliance with internal/external regulatory requirements of the VSS system by aligning with global and local Quality Assurance (QA)
- Responsible together with the stakeholders and IT for the contract(s) and performance of the VSS providers
- Ensure that the VSS users are able to perform the tasks by providing guidance, knowledge, training and overall support
- Manage global documentation
- Lead/drive meetings between global and local stakeholders and create (ensure) alignment regarding the use of the VSS and linked processes
- Support local stakeholders in optimizing the use of the VSS and linked processes
- Perform pickett activities or be available for planned maintenance on weekends
The successful candidate will bring the following profile:
- University level degree in engineering, supply chain, packaging & production or in a related field of study
- Minimum of 3 years of previous experience within a similar role
- Previous experience within the pharmaceutical or consumer industry
- Knowledge and experience of Track & Tracke, serialization or serialization-systems would be a big advantage
- Experience writing and maintaining SOPs
- Experience with ERP, preferably SAP
- Excellent knowledge of MS-Office Suite
- Fluent written and spoken English and German with French knowledge as a plus
You describe yourself as a team player with strong communication skills who is able to interact successfully across all levels of the organization. You are a fast learning, flexible personality and take ownership to drive a process and achieve the desired results.
Vifor Pharma Group, formerly Galenica Group, is a global specialty pharmaceuticals company that researches, develops, produces and markets its own pharmaceutical products and is the partner of choice for innovative, patient-focused solutions. The company’s goal is to be a global leader in iron deficiency, nephrology and cardio-renal therapies and strives to help patients around the world with severe and chronic diseases to lead better, healthier lives. Vifor Pharma Group has production sites in Switzerland and Portugal as well as a dynamic network of affiliates and partners offering broad market coverage all over the world. The company has an ever-growing global presence while at the same time remaining firmly rooted in its home market, Switzerland.
Vifor Pharma Group consists of Vifor Pharma; Vifor Fresenius Medical Care Renal Pharma, its joint company with Fresenius Medical Care; Relypsa; and OM Pharma.
For more information, please visit: http://www.viforpharma.com/en/about-vifor-pharma/who-we-are.