Location: Switzerland - Glattbrugg/Zurich
Function: Information Technology
Company: Vifor Pharma
We are currently looking for a Service Manager Data center who will be based in Zurich and will be responsible for the implementation, management and lifecycle of data center related services and vendors as well as for operations. This person will report to the Group Leader Data Center. Furthermore, this person will be accountable for the following tasks:
- Ensure that the components and systems are standardized, available, stable, secure and ensure compliance with GxP and GDPR regulations and according to SLAs
- Manage and transition towards outsourced services - contract review, regular SLA check, upgrades, and maintenance windows, coordinate different resources during projects and manage escalation processes.
- Manage service providers and vendors.
- Contract and license management
- Roll-out activities within planned changes and maintain relevant documentation based on the system/component/business expertise.
- Support data center housing, WAN, Windows Server, SCOM, Okta and all data center related services at the 2d and 3rd level
- Setup framework to deliver services to and internal customers
- Coordinate the interfaces between the requesters (internals and/or externals), the technology group, IT or/and the business
- Manage project activities, analyze, design, realize and implement IT solutions, including devising functional and conceptual design specifications, system and service modelling
- Write and maintain documentation such as technical system design, user manual etc.
- Convert technical and business requirements into adequate IT solutions or services
For this role, we are looking for a proactive, experienced information technology professional who demonstrates entrepreneurial approach, and has a strong background as system engineer as well as experience in service management. This person should also be a strong collaborator and prove to have influencing skills. Furthermore, you should bring the following competencies:
- Minimum 10 years of experience as senior system engineer in industry and large data center environment with comparable tasks and sound experience with managing outsourced systems and managing services and vendors.
- Proven working experience regarding design, development, implementation and administration of SLA (service level agreement) and OLA (operational level agreement)
- Experience in data center architecture (Microsoft technologies, server platform, storage, connectivity, network segmentation, production and automation networks, data loss prevention, IT business continuity cloud and transition to cloud, security, etc)
- ITIL and other certifications according to the role would be an advantage
- Fluent level in English (in oral and written communication), an advanced level in French or German would be a strong asset
- Previous experience in the pharmaceutical industry and understanding of GxP, computer system validation and other regulations would be of advantage
Furthermore, you should demonstrate a strong internal and external customer orientation. Being in that role will allow you to underline your "can do" attitude, team player spirit and act as a role model for others in line with Vifor Pharma values.
Vifor Pharma Group, formerly Galenica Group, is a global specialty pharmaceuticals company that researches, develops, produces and markets its own pharmaceutical products and is the partner of choice for innovative, patient-focused solutions. The company’s goal is to be a global leader in iron deficiency, nephrology and cardio-renal therapies and strives to help patients around the world with severe and chronic diseases to lead better, healthier lives. Vifor Pharma Group has production sites in Switzerland and Portugal as well as a dynamic network of affiliates and partners offering broad market coverage all over the world. The company has an ever-growing global presence while at the same time remaining firmly rooted in its home market, Switzerland.
Vifor Pharma Group consists of Vifor Pharma; Vifor Fresenius Medical Care Renal Pharma, its joint company with Fresenius Medical Care; Relypsa; and OM Pharma.
For more information, please visit: http://www.viforpharma.com/en/about-vifor-pharma/who-we-are.