Location: Switzerland - St Gallen
Function: Information Technology
Company: Vifor Pharma
Do you have experience managing services? Have you experience working within a regulated industry? And you’re still interested in “hands on” activities? If yes, you may be interested in our position: we are looking for a Service Manager/Business Analyst to oversee our Quality Management Systems (eDMS, Trackwise). You will be responsible for managing service providers and vendors, meeting SLAs, maintain business application roadmaps and finances as well as deputising the administration of the QMS Management Software. Your tasks and responsibilities will include the following:
- Manage and transition towards outsourced services – contract review, regular SLA check, upgrades, and maintenance windows, coordinate different resources during projects and manage escalation processes
- Ensure service lifecycle, vendor and provider selections
- Coordinate the interfaces between the user and IT
- Project activities - Analyse, design, realise and implement IT solutions and services, including: Devising functional and conceptual design specifications; Component / System modelling; Development; Project – Management activities related to the technical area
- Support the Power-Users in their daily business
- Risk analysis and implementation of changes and Bug fixes
- Handle standard Service Requests as Changes, Problems, CAPAs and Incidents
- Support and deputize the Document Management System (Opentext)
- Preparation and defending the validation status of his responsibility in internal and external audits
- Further tasks that correspond to this position
The ideal candidate will bring a bachelors degree in computer science or relevant work experience, minimum of 5 years’ experience as a Senior System Engineer, in addition to the following skills and experience:
- Experience with managing outsourced systems, managing services and vendors and validation activities in the pharmaceutical industry with focus in Computer Systems Validation (CSV) or equivalent qualification from another industry (e.g. banking)
- General document management systems experience (ideally minimum 2 years)
- Knowledge and understanding of basic IT-Systems (Windows, Oracle, etc.)Proven working experience regarding design, development, implementation and administration of SLA (service level agreement) and OLA (operational level agreement
- Understanding of technical support processes
- Background of skills in demand management
- Fluent level in German and English, both in oral and written communication
You are proactive and demonstrate an entrepreneurial approach, quickly adapting to new systems and processes with the ability to drive necessary activities to bring out infrastructure and services to the next level. You take a customer oriented approach to both internal and external stakeholders. You are effective at communicating with stakeholders on all levels, with very strong collaboration and influencing skills. You have a positive, ‘can do’ attitude and behave as a role model for others, in line with Vifor Pharma values.
Vifor Pharma Group, formerly Galenica Group, is a global specialty pharmaceuticals company that researches, develops, produces and markets its own pharmaceutical products and is the partner of choice for innovative, patient-focused solutions. The company’s goal is to be a global leader in iron deficiency, nephrology and cardio-renal therapies and strives to help patients around the world with severe and chronic diseases to lead better, healthier lives. Vifor Pharma Group has production sites in Switzerland and Portugal as well as a dynamic network of affiliates and partners offering broad market coverage all over the world. The company has an ever-growing global presence while at the same time remaining firmly rooted in its home market, Switzerland.
Vifor Pharma Group consists of Vifor Pharma; Vifor Fresenius Medical Care Renal Pharma, its joint company with Fresenius Medical Care; Relypsa; and OM Pharma.
For more information, please visit: http://www.viforpharma.com/en/about-vifor-pharma/who-we-are.