Location: Switzerland - Glattbrugg/Zurich
Function: Information Technology
Company: Vifor Pharma
We are currently looking for a Senior Unified communications and collaboration (UCC) Service Manager who will be based in at our operational headquarter in Zurich. You will be responsible for the management of the internal and external communication IT services (e.g. Global Skype for Business, Video conferencing system, SharePoint and Collaboration platform). In this role, you will report to the Group Leader Core Applications and will be part of the Global IT technology team. Your tasks and responsibilities will include the following:
- Ensuring the service lifecycle management which includes service & technology life cycle, architecture, service level management & process improvements, demand & capacity management, innovation, supplier & contract management, benchmarking
- Ensuring that the components and systems are standardized, available, stable and secure
- Ensuring that all requests addressed by systems/components are handled according to agreed SLAs
- Support, test, Computer Qualification and roll-out activities within planned changes and maintain relevant documentation based on the system/component/business expertise
- Support the systems/components on the 2nd and 3rd level IT Support (internal/external)
- Do IT-Pikett activities on weekly basis or support them during working hours and be available for planned maintenance on weekends
- Coordinate the interfaces between the requesters (internals and/or externals), the technology group, IT or/and the business
- Develop the overall infrastructure architecture for one or more business area domains, ensuring that the architecture is appropriate across the business domain(s), evolves to meet changing business and technology environments, and adheres to the enterprise architecture: Conduct industry and domain analysis for technology choices and directions; Create technology roadmaps for the systems/components; Capture architectural requirements; Evaluate alternative approaches; Prototype alternatives as needed; Create architectural models and architecture documentation
- Project activities - Analyze, design, realize and implement IT solutions, including: Devising functional and conceptual design specifications; Component / System modelling; Development; Project – Management activities related to the technical area
- Convert technical and business requirements into adequate IT solutions for an allocated component, system or domain of a project or work Task
The ideal candidate will ideally bring the following skills and experience:
- Minimum 10 years of experience in industry (equal work)
- Minimum 5 years of project management experience
- Knowledge of Windows Systems and Applications (Skype for Business, SharePoint)
- Knowledge of Collaboration platforms and Video Conferencing systems (Cisco Collaboration)
- Very good level in English, both in oral and written communication
- Tenure in at last three jobs for at least 2 years each
- Management of outsourced systems
- Couple of years of working experience regarding design, development, implementation and administration of SLA and OLA
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills
- High level of customer orientation
- Understanding of business functions and how to tailor the application layer accordingly to continually improve business objectives, productivity, and IT development
- ITIL Certificate
- Certification in Skype for Business or/and Cisco Collaboration products
- Pharma experience
For this role, we are looking for a proactive candidate who demonstrates entrepreneurial approach and can drive the necessary activities to bring our infrastructure and services to the next level. Being in that role will allow to underline the necessary «can do» attitude, team player spirit and act as a role model for others in line with Vifor Pharma values.
Vifor Pharma Group, formerly Galenica Group, is a global specialty pharmaceuticals company that researches, develops, produces and markets its own pharmaceutical products and is the partner of choice for innovative, patient-focused solutions. The company’s goal is to be a global leader in iron deficiency, nephrology and cardio-renal therapies and strives to help patients around the world with severe and chronic diseases to lead better, healthier lives. Vifor Pharma Group has production sites in Switzerland and Portugal as well as a dynamic network of affiliates and partners offering broad market coverage all over the world. The company has an ever-growing global presence while at the same time remaining firmly rooted in its home market, Switzerland.
Vifor Pharma Group consists of Vifor Pharma; Vifor Fresenius Medical Care Renal Pharma, its joint company with Fresenius Medical Care; Relypsa; and OM Pharma.
For more information, please visit: http://www.viforpharma.com/en/about-vifor-pharma/who-we-are.