Location: Singapore - Singapore
Company: Vifor Pharma
We are currently looking for a Senior Medical Representative who will be based on our Singapore affiliate. Reporting to the Head of Commercial - Asia Pacific, you will be responsible for developing and implementing a business plan for the territory. You will promote disease awareness forall of Vifor Pharma’s leading iron portfolio products as well as support and comply with Vifor Pharma’s duty of care obligations. Your tasks will include, but not be limited to, the following:
- Making presentations to doctors, practice staff and nurses and pharmacists
- Organizing conferences for doctors and other medical staff
- Reaching annual sales targets through a deep scientific understanding of Vifor Pharma’s products
- Keeping up-to-date with the latest clinical data supplied by the company, and interpreting, presenting and discussing this data with health professionals during presentations
- Monitoring competitor activity and competitors' products
- Maintaining knowledge of new developments in health systems, anticipating potential negative and positive impacts on the business and adapting strategy accordingly
- Developing strategies for increasing opportunities to meet and talk to contacts in the medical and healthcare sector
- Staying informed about the activities of health services in a particular area
- Planning work schedules and weekly and monthly timetables
- Regularly attending company meetings, technical data presentations and briefings
As the successful candidate, you will hold a university degree in pharmacy, medicine or a life science field of study and bring the following profile:
- Qualified and experienced Medical Representative
- A minimum of 5 years of previous Rx pharmaceutical sales within Singapore
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledge of the relevant therapeutic area is an asset
- Knowledge and understanding of relevant protocols and compliance guidelines
- Valid driver’s license
- Fluency in English, other languages are advantageous
As a Senior Medical Representative you pride yourself on taking a patient centric approach by deeply understanding both the product and the therapeutic area you represent. Additionally, your educational background enables you to understand the science and medicine of Vifor Pharma’s leading portfolio.
Vifor Pharma Group, formerly Galenica Group, is a global specialty pharmaceuticals company that researches, develops, produces and markets its own pharmaceutical products and is the partner of choice for innovative, patient-focused solutions. The company’s goal is to be a global leader in iron deficiency, nephrology and cardio-renal therapies and strives to help patients around the world with severe and chronic diseases to lead better, healthier lives. Vifor Pharma Group has production sites in Switzerland and Portugal as well as a dynamic network of affiliates and partners offering broad market coverage all over the world. The company has an ever-growing global presence while at the same time remaining firmly rooted in its home market, Switzerland.
Vifor Pharma Group consists of Vifor Pharma; Vifor Fresenius Medical Care Renal Pharma, its joint company with Fresenius Medical Care; Relypsa; and OM Pharma.
For more information, please visit: http://www.viforpharma.com/en/about-vifor-pharma/who-we-are.