Location: UK - Bagshot/London
Company: Vifor Pharma
Are you an experienced pharmaceutical marketing professional, seeking a new opportunity at a growing, global pharmaceutical company? If you’re already a Senior Brand Manager or a Brand Manager who is ready to take on the next step in your career, please get in touch. Vifor Pharma UK is a company specialising in the iron deficiency and cardio-renal therapy areas, and we are expanding in our UK office . As we continue to grow, we are seeking a Senior Brand Manager to implement the strategy, deliver efficient and effective marketing programmes to encourage the increased use and growth of the Vifor Pharma dialysis product portfolio. Reporting to the Head of Cardio-Renal/Dialysis, your tasks will include, but not be limited to, the following:
- Ensure there is a detailed understanding of market dynamics, including patient, prescriber and payer attitudes.
- Help develop detailed patient driven product forecasts that can be used for planning and manufacturing purposes
- Support the development of growth and defend account strategies, through innovative solutions for our products
- Support the development of product ‘hotspots’ to maximise opportunities
- Construct and manage the annual operational plans and budgets for the Vifor Pharma dialysis portfolio in the UK
- Ensure excellent communication of the UK marketing plans with the Dialysis-linked Global Brand Team
- Work effectively with field based staff and provides high levels of responsiveness and support for local initiatives
- Successfully recruit and manage agencies that supports the UK marketing efforts for Vifor Pharma dialysis portfolio and ensure the highest quality work with maximum value for money.
- Provide direction, support and materials for our sales team and manage the budgets effectively Support the development of the five year strategic plan for the Vifor Pharma dialysis portfolio in the UK
You bring a university degree in a scientific, business or economics-related field, in addition to the following experience:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in the pharmaceutical industry, experience in hospital marketing roles is preferred
- Significant experience of strategic and operational planning for GP or Hospital lead products
- Proven track record of developing and implementing UK operational plans for GP or Hospital lead brands
- Basic understanding of medical aspects of therapeutic area, preferably nephrology, along with willingness to develop in-depth expertise
- Understanding of legal and ethical issues related to promotion of new and existing products in the UK
- Professional level in English, both in oral and in written communications
- Excellent user of Office Programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
You have strong networking and stakeholder management skills, have shown that you can work effectively in a cross-functional environment and are able to influence and persuade senior managers, external opinion leaders and influencers in a credible fashion. You have outstanding analytical skills –which enable you to examine and understand issues from multiple perspectives and take a systematic approach to resolving issues. You display strong organisation and time-management skills and are reliable in delivering on commitments in a timely manner. You are able to prioritise tasks and work under pressure, delivering results while maintaining flexibility to handle conflicting priorities. You act as a role model for others, in line with the Vifor Pharma values.
Vifor Pharma Group, formerly Galenica Group, is a global specialty pharmaceuticals company that researches, develops, produces and markets its own pharmaceutical products and is the partner of choice for innovative, patient-focused solutions. The company’s goal is to be a global leader in iron deficiency, nephrology and cardio-renal therapies and strives to help patients around the world with severe and chronic diseases to lead better, healthier lives. Vifor Pharma Group has production sites in Switzerland and Portugal as well as a dynamic network of affiliates and partners offering broad market coverage all over the world. The company has an ever-growing global presence while at the same time remaining firmly rooted in its home market, Switzerland.
Vifor Pharma Group consists of Vifor Pharma; Vifor Fresenius Medical Care Renal Pharma, its joint company with Fresenius Medical Care; Relypsa; and OM Pharma.
For more information, please visit: http://www.viforpharma.com/en/about-vifor-pharma/who-we-are.