Location: Switzerland - Villars-sur-Glâne/Fribourg
Company: Vifor Pharma
At this position, you report directly to the Site Manager of Fribourg. Your role is to manage and develop Health and Safety within the whole site. Your main activities include:
- Develop, manage and implement prevention programs, including the update of safety policies and Safety Manual
- Perform regular safety inspections of the site to ensure compliance with required safety standards
- Recommend safety equipment, programs and procedures
- Provide technical assistance and advice to the Committee
- Prepare reports and maintain proper documentation to conform with record-keeping requirements
- Investigation of serious accident and/ or incidents of injury or property damage to ascertain cause and need for corrective action
- Monitor compliance with applicable laws and regulations
- Develop and provide Safety & Health training to staff
- Provide leadership to business units to continuously advance the culture of safety throughout the site
- Ensure safety meetings and committees are happening on a regular basis and are on task
For this strategic function, we are looking for a collaborative person bringing the following profile:
- Master degree in Engineering or Science
- Certification as Safety delegate “CFST” or similar
- Training and experience in root cause analysis and track record of implementing effective corrective actions
Solid experience in industry, ideally in pharmaceutical, food, chemical or cosmetics
At least 5 years’ experience as Safety Manager
Fluent in French and English both in oral and written conversation. Knowledge of German is an asset
You are able to work in a very autonomous way and have a strong team spirit. Thanks to your communication skills, you can interact with and train people from different backgrounds and levels. You feel comfortable in a position where you drive change management and act as an entrepreneur.
Vifor Pharma Group, formerly Galenica Group, is a global specialty pharmaceuticals company that researches, develops, produces and markets its own pharmaceutical products and is the partner of choice for innovative, patient-focused solutions. The company’s goal is to be a global leader in iron deficiency, nephrology and cardio-renal therapies and strives to help patients around the world with severe and chronic diseases to lead better, healthier lives. Vifor Pharma Group has production sites in Switzerland and Portugal as well as a dynamic network of affiliates and partners offering broad market coverage all over the world. The company has an ever-growing global presence while at the same time remaining firmly rooted in its home market, Switzerland.
Vifor Pharma Group consists of Vifor Pharma; Vifor Fresenius Medical Care Renal Pharma, its joint company with Fresenius Medical Care; Relypsa; and OM Pharma.
For more information, please visit: http://www.viforpharma.com/en/about-vifor-pharma/who-we-are.