Location: Singapore - Singapore
Company: Vifor Pharma
We are currently looking for a Regional Marketing Manager for our Infectious Disease/OTX portfolio in Asia. Based in our Singapore office, you will report to the Head of Commercial- Asia Pacific and be responsible for driving key marketing activities for one of Vifor Pharma’s key Asia franchises. Your tasks and responsibilities will include, but not be limited to, the following:
- Manage country-specific marketing strategy
- Translate global strategy into country specific context within Asia
- Develop of marketing materials
- Organize regional activities such as congresses, disease awareness campaigns and regional partner meetings
- Actively engage with regional commercialization partners in defining strategy and executing operational plans Conduct Market Research activities where applicable
- Support the team in analyzing and creating structured business plans for new business opportunities
- Develop strategies to drive growth within the assigned product portfolio
- Define key product messages and work with Sales and Medical departments in implementing them
- Track new developments in the related field, anticipating potential negative and positive impacts on the business and providing timely feedback
- Stay informed about the activities of health services in assigned countries
The ideal candidate holds a degree in marketing or a scientific field and has experience in the following:
- Several years’ experience in a similar position with the pharmaceutical industry
- Demonstrated experience managing partner business
- Fluency in English
- Ideally experience within sales and marketing for a pharmaceutical company
- Ideally language skills in a local dialect
- Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills
You are highly organized, capable of multi-tasking and managing a wide range of products, simultaneously. You have excellent written and verbal communications. Your outstanding interpersonal skills enable you to work effectively in cross-functional teams, interact and manage partners, vendors and health care professions from all levels. You are able to work pro-actively and independently as well as in a team.
Vifor Pharma Group, formerly Galenica Group, is a global specialty pharmaceuticals company that researches, develops, produces and markets its own pharmaceutical products and is the partner of choice for innovative, patient-focused solutions. The company’s goal is to be a global leader in iron deficiency, nephrology and cardio-renal therapies and strives to help patients around the world with severe and chronic diseases to lead better, healthier lives. Vifor Pharma Group has production sites in Switzerland and Portugal as well as a dynamic network of affiliates and partners offering broad market coverage all over the world. The company has an ever-growing global presence while at the same time remaining firmly rooted in its home market, Switzerland.
Vifor Pharma Group consists of Vifor Pharma; Vifor Fresenius Medical Care Renal Pharma, its joint company with Fresenius Medical Care; Relypsa; and OM Pharma.
For more information, please visit: http://www.viforpharma.com/en/about-vifor-pharma/who-we-are.