Location: UAE - Dubai
Function: Quality Management
Company: Vifor Pharma
Due to Vifor Pharma’s continued growth in the GCC region, we are now looking for a Quality Manager to join our team in Dubai. Reporting directly to the General Manager GCC, you will be responsible to implement, maintain and monitor effectiveness of the quality management system (QMS). You will ensure GxP inspection readiness as well as maintain all SOPs related to corporate governance and legal compliance. In this newly created role, your tasks and responsibilities will include, but not be limited to, the following:
- Develop, recommend and monitor corrective and preventative actions
- Serve as the quality approver for CAPAs
- Provide consultation around quality issues, lead quality investigations and support completion of root cause analysis
- Develop, implement and review relevant procedural documents as required and in compliance with applicable regulations, company procedural documents and certification standards
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the QMS
- Support and coordinate audits conducted by external providers for local subcontractors
- Act as the inspection lead in global audits, customer audits, certification audits and regulatory inspections
- Implement and conduct GxP training
- Implement the Vifor Pharma learning management system (LMS) locally
- Establish training matrices for the region
- Ensure compliance policies are developed to meet the ongoing needs of the company
- Manage and administer compliance related records
- Develop and execute risk assessments and review compliance risk areas to identify improvement areas in consultation and coordination with internal and external audit groups
The successful candidate ideally holds a university degree in pharmacy, medicine or scientific field of study. Additionally, the candidate brings the following knowledge and experience:
- 3 to 5 years of experience in Quality Management within the Rx pharmaceutical or biotech industry
- Understanding and experience working with Quality Management Systems (ISO 9001)
- Experience handling deviations, CAPA, changes, complaints in a timely manner
- Demonstrated knowledge of GDP and GxP
- Professional level in English required with Arabic being an advantage
You pride yourself in your attention to details and high level of accuracy. Your ability to communicate details clearly and accurately both in writing and orally, will ensure your success in this important role. Additionally, you have been recognized for you quality, process and compliance orientation.
Vifor Pharma Group, formerly Galenica Group, is a global specialty pharmaceuticals company that researches, develops, produces and markets its own pharmaceutical products and is the partner of choice for innovative, patient-focused solutions. The company’s goal is to be a global leader in iron deficiency, nephrology and cardio-renal therapies and strives to help patients around the world with severe and chronic diseases to lead better, healthier lives. Vifor Pharma Group has production sites in Switzerland and Portugal as well as a dynamic network of affiliates and partners offering broad market coverage all over the world. The company has an ever-growing global presence while at the same time remaining firmly rooted in its home market, Switzerland.
Vifor Pharma Group consists of Vifor Pharma; Vifor Fresenius Medical Care Renal Pharma, its joint company with Fresenius Medical Care; Relypsa; and OM Pharma.
For more information, please visit: http://www.viforpharma.com/en/about-vifor-pharma/who-we-are.