Location: Switzerland - Meyrin/Geneva
Function: Quality Management
Company: OM Pharma
In this position, you work for the Quality Control department and report directly to the Head of the department . Your role is to perform new equipment implementation and equipment periodic controls for the QC department and to actively contribute to its continuous improvement. Your responsibilities include:
- Open and follow up change controls for QC equipment
- Write URS and request price quotations, select sub-contractors
- Lead risk analyzes
- Write or approve protocols and reports IQ/OQ and execute QP tests
- Set the equipment for routine activities
- Write and update SOPs relating to the use, the periodic controls and the maintenance
- Perform the training
- Prepare, organize, follow up and perform the periodic controls to ensure schedules
- Manage deviations issued from qualification and periodic control
- Perform technical troubleshooting and contact if necessary external technical support
- Coordinate activities with suppliers and Validation department in coordination with others QC department
- Take part in CAPA implementations
- Follow CAPEX with the line manager
For this challenging position, we are looking for an hands-on person bringing the following profile:
- Engineering or Technical degree in Pharmacy, biochemistry, biotechnology or similar
- At leat 7 years of experience in a similar position, ideally within pharmaceutical industry
- Previous experience in validation and/ or qualification of new equipments
- Proven experience in working with external suppliers
- Fluent in French with very good command in English both in oral and written conversation.
You are a very rigourous and well-organised person able to work in a very autonomous way and to prioritize tasks. Thanks to your communication skills and team spirit, you work effectively with other teams and departments and know how to convince them about your ideas. You love to innovation and propose the right solutions.
OM Pharma, integrated in Vifor Pharma and a company of the Galenica Group, is a biotech firm specialised in products for infectious diseases/OTX. Vifor Pharma is a world leader in the discovery, development, manufacturing and marketing of pharmaceutical products for the treatment of iron deficiency. Additionally, the company offers a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines as well as over-the-counter (OTC) products. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, Vifor Pharma has an increasingly global presence and a broad network of affiliates and partners around the world.
For more information about Vifor Pharma and its parent company Galenica, please visit www.viforpharma.com and www.galenica.com.