Location: Switzerland - Villars-sur-Glâne/Fribourg
Company: Vifor Pharma
At this position, you work for the Engineering department in Fribourg and manage the qualification of existing equipment as well as new equipment for Manufacturing, Packaging and Engineering. Your role will include the following tasks:
- Manage the coordination for projects regarding modification on existing equipment or for new ones
- Ensure the qualification and the validation of equipment according to the plan and monitor the qualification status of the equipment
- Create, verify and execute equipment qualification plan (FAT/ SAT/ IQ/ OQ/ PQ) for equipment
- Create risk analysis documents and technical documentation
- Coordinate cross-functional project teams in order to achieve the goals on-time within the budget
For this challenge, we are searching for a dynamic and social person bringing the following profile:
- University degree in engineering or sciences area like chemistry, pharmacy, or similar
- First experience within the pharmaceutical or food industry is an asset
- Previous experience with equipment validation
- Good knowledge of GMP and FDA
- Fluency in French and English, German would be a plus
You describe yourself as a methodical and autonomous person, able to work efficiently in cross-functional teams. You hold very good communication and organization skills. Thanks to your analytical thinking, you understand issues from multiple perspectives and see inter-relationships and cause-and-effect relationships.
Vifor Pharma Group, formerly Galenica Group, is a global specialty pharmaceuticals company that researches, develops, produces and markets its own pharmaceutical products and is the partner of choice for innovative, patient-focused solutions. The company’s goal is to be a global leader in iron deficiency, nephrology and cardio-renal therapies and strives to help patients around the world with severe and chronic diseases to lead better, healthier lives. Vifor Pharma Group has production sites in Switzerland and Portugal as well as a dynamic network of affiliates and partners offering broad market coverage all over the world. The company has an ever-growing global presence while at the same time remaining firmly rooted in its home market, Switzerland.
Vifor Pharma Group consists of Vifor Pharma; Vifor Fresenius Medical Care Renal Pharma, its joint company with Fresenius Medical Care; Relypsa; and OM Pharma.
For more information, please visit: http://www.viforpharma.com/en/about-vifor-pharma/who-we-are.