Location: Switzerland - Meyrin/Geneva
Function: Quality Management
Company: OM Pharma
In this position, you work for the Quality Control department and report directly to the Head of the department . Your role is to perform new equipment implementation and equipment periodic controls for the QC department and to actively contribute to its continuous improvement. Your responsibilities include:
- Open and follow up change controls for QC equipment
- Write URS and request price quotations, select sub-contractors
- Lead risk analyzes
- Write or approve protocols and reports IQ/OQ and execute QP tests
- Set the equipment for routine activities
- Write and update SOPs relating to the use, the periodic controls and the maintenance
- Perform the training
- Prepare, organize, follow up and perform the periodic controls to ensure schedules
- Manage deviations issued from qualification and periodic control
- Perform technical troubleshooting and contact if necessary external technical support
- Coordinate activities with suppliers and Validation department in coordination with others QC department
- Take part in CAPA implementations
- Follow CAPEX with the line manager
For this challenging position, we are looking for an hands-on person bringing the following profile:
- Engineering or Technical degree in Pharmacy, biochemistry, biotechnology or similar
- At leat 7 years of experience in a similar position, ideally within pharmaceutical industry
- Previous experience in validation and/ or qualification of new equipments
- Proven experience in working with external suppliers
- Fluent in French with very good command in English both in oral and written conversation.
You are a very rigourous and well-organised person able to work in a very autonomous way and to prioritize tasks. Thanks to your communication skills and team spirit, you work effectively with other teams and departments and know how to convince them about your ideas. You love to innovation and propose the right solutions.
Vifor Pharma Group, formerly Galenica Group, is a global specialty pharmaceuticals company that researches, develops, produces and markets its own pharmaceutical products and is the partner of choice for innovative, patient-focused solutions. The company’s goal is to be a global leader in iron deficiency, nephrology and cardio-renal therapies and strives to help patients around the world with severe and chronic diseases to lead better, healthier lives. Vifor Pharma Group has production sites in Switzerland and Portugal as well as a dynamic network of affiliates and partners offering broad market coverage all over the world. The company has an ever-growing global presence while at the same time remaining firmly rooted in its home market, Switzerland.
Vifor Pharma Group consists of Vifor Pharma; Vifor Fresenius Medical Care Renal Pharma, its joint company with Fresenius Medical Care; Relypsa; and OM Pharma.
For more information, please visit: http://www.viforpharma.com/en/about-vifor-pharma/who-we-are.