Location: Portugal - Amadora
Function: Quality Management
Company: OM Pharma
At this position, you are part of Quality Assurance team and work as Deputy for the Quality Assurance Manager. You actively ensure successful and open collaboration with all the stakeholders within and outside Quality Management. Your main responsabilities include:
- Support QA Manager on daily responsabilities and replacement during absences
- Participate in continuous improvement activities
- Review batch records
- Manage and investigate deviations and / or complaints
- Participation and support during audits
- Elaboration and review of PQRs
- Definition and review of CAPAs
- Elaboration of Quality reports based on Risk Analysis approach
- Implementation, maintenance and improvement of QA systems and databases
For this challenging position, we are looking for an antonomous person with the following profile:
University degree in Chemistry, pharmaceutical, engineering or similar
- At least 5 years’ experience in quality within pharmaceutical industry
- Proven experience in people management is a plus
- Experience in working with Quality Software and Ms-Office tools
- Knowledge of statistic tools and of Lean 6 Sigma are assets
- Fluent in Portuguese and very good knowledge of English both in oral and written conversation
You hold strong communications skills and are able to communicate with all levels in the organization. You feel comfortable in managing people and in taking decisions. You describe yourself as conscientious, well organized, and solution oriented person, who likes to take initiatives and can easily interact with other departments.
Vifor Pharma Group, formerly Galenica Group, is a global specialty pharmaceuticals company that researches, develops, produces and markets its own pharmaceutical products and is the partner of choice for innovative, patient-focused solutions. The company’s goal is to be a global leader in iron deficiency, nephrology and cardio-renal therapies and strives to help patients around the world with severe and chronic diseases to lead better, healthier lives. Vifor Pharma Group has production sites in Switzerland and Portugal as well as a dynamic network of affiliates and partners offering broad market coverage all over the world. The company has an ever-growing global presence while at the same time remaining firmly rooted in its home market, Switzerland.
Vifor Pharma Group consists of Vifor Pharma; Vifor Fresenius Medical Care Renal Pharma, its joint company with Fresenius Medical Care; Relypsa; and OM Pharma.
For more information, please visit: http://www.viforpharma.com/en/about-vifor-pharma/who-we-are.