Location: Switzerland - Glattbrugg/Zurich
Function: Pricing and Market Access
Company: Vifor Pharma
In this newly created function you will be leading the development and execution of Vifor Pharma’s Global Patient Advocacy strategy. You will be responsible for the effective integration and deployment of robust and effective advocacy initiatives and will establish programs that will improve Vifor’s reputation and collaboration with international, European and national (in collaboration with affiliates) patient groups. In this role you can have a positive impact in developing and shaping markets, supporting products through their lifecycle, managing unforeseen market changes and bringing the patient voice into the organization and its departments. Your tasks will include, but not limited to:
- Representing Vifor Pharma among therapeutic area specific global and regional patient groups
- Overseeing the execution of programs that establish a coordinated advocacy approach and execution.
- Collaborating with Patient, Innovation and Access Policy colleagues to align on therapy specific government policy priorities and integrating patient advocates as part of Vifor’s therapeutic area strategies
- Alignment with internal Compliance team regarding policies and processes that impact interactions with patient organizations
- Establishing internal programs that drive Advocacy understanding, competency and skill levels among national teams
- Development of internal communications programs that broaden wider awareness and understanding of the role of Advocacy within the company
- Interaction with the HEOR team on therapy specific programs
- Work closely with Medical Affairs regarding interaction with medical professionals in their Advocacy capacity on therapy specific programs
For this interesting role with international exposure, we are searching a reliable, well-organized and positive person, with a flexible and agile mindset. The following competencies complete your profile:
- 8-10 years of experience in Communications, Advocacy, patient organization liaison, or Government Affairs roles
- Proven advocacy and/or patient organization expertise; government relations and/or lobbying expertise
- Multi-geography program management experience essential
- English fluent, any further language would be an asset
- Excellent communications skills, sound experience in stakeholders management
- Entrepreneurial spirit, proactive and results-oriented attitude
Vifor Pharma Group, formerly Galenica Group, is a global specialty pharmaceuticals company that researches, develops, produces and markets its own pharmaceutical products and is the partner of choice for innovative, patient-focused solutions. The company’s goal is to be a global leader in iron deficiency, nephrology and cardio-renal therapies and strives to help patients around the world with severe and chronic diseases to lead better, healthier lives. Vifor Pharma Group has production sites in Switzerland and Portugal as well as a dynamic network of affiliates and partners offering broad market coverage all over the world. The company has an ever-growing global presence while at the same time remaining firmly rooted in its home market, Switzerland.
Vifor Pharma Group consists of Vifor Pharma; Vifor Fresenius Medical Care Renal Pharma, its joint company with Fresenius Medical Care; Relypsa; and OM Pharma.
For more information, please visit: http://www.viforpharma.com/en/about-vifor-pharma/who-we-are.