Location: Switzerland - Villars-sur-Glâne/Fribourg
Company: Vifor Pharma
We are offering a paid internship of six months in order to support continuous improvement in our team. We are looking for a student or graduate who would like to get a first experience in the pharmaceutical industry. Your main activity will consist in:
- Working on production and packaging issues in order to identify improvement actions
- Based on the improvement actions identified, creation of a rational based on both quality and productivity prospective for implementation of these actions
- Evaluation and optimization of the working standards and procedures in the manufacturing area
- Optimization of the granulation step by implementing a new equipment for sieving
- Use of lean methodology
- Develop and implement continuous improvement tools in the manufacturing area
- Provide support in any other ongoing projects both in the manufacturing and the packaging workshops
The successful candidate will bring the following profile:
- You are a pharmacist student or graduate, or you have performed studies in applied pharmaceutical sciences
- You hold some knowledge of GMP environment
- You have excellent command of language in French and in English (spoken and written)
- You are passionate about solid dosage forms and you want to apply your galenical knowledge in practice
You are a young talented person looking for a first experience in pharmaceutical industry. You describe yourself as an organized and precise person, holding high analytical thinking capabilities. You are able to adapt yourself rapidly within a GMP environment, and have a strong team spirit.
Vifor Pharma Group, formerly Galenica Group, is a global specialty pharmaceuticals company that researches, develops, produces and markets its own pharmaceutical products and is the partner of choice for innovative, patient-focused solutions. The company’s goal is to be a global leader in iron deficiency, nephrology and cardio-renal therapies and strives to help patients around the world with severe and chronic diseases to lead better, healthier lives. Vifor Pharma Group has production sites in Switzerland and Portugal as well as a dynamic network of affiliates and partners offering broad market coverage all over the world. The company has an ever-growing global presence while at the same time remaining firmly rooted in its home market, Switzerland.
Vifor Pharma Group consists of Vifor Pharma; Vifor Fresenius Medical Care Renal Pharma, its joint company with Fresenius Medical Care; Relypsa; and OM Pharma.
For more information, please visit: http://www.viforpharma.com/en/about-vifor-pharma/who-we-are.