Location: Switzerland - Villars-sur-Glâne/Fribourg
Company: Vifor Pharma
At this function, you are the Brand Manager for your Pneumology products and are responsible of their sales results on the Swiss Market. Working closely with our Medical and Sales Teams as well as with our Business Partner, you ensure the implementation and achievement of our strategic sales objectives. Your contribution to the success of our products is key. Your main responsibilities are the following:
- Realization of market analysis, competitive analysis and implementation of appropriate measures
- Development of marketing strategies and operational implementation of activities related with your portfolio of products in Pneumology
- Preparation and realization of product launches in 2019 and 2020
- Elaboration and management of budgets
- Operational support for projects in medical and marketing areas
- Participation in national and international congresses
- Close collaboration with our partner company
For this challenging position, we are looking for a person with a very entrepreneurial mindset and strong analytical and conceptual skills. You bring the following profile:
- University degree in the scientific area (Medicine, Pharmacy, Biology or similar)
- At least 4 years’ experience in pharmaceutical product management with documented success, ideally in Pneumology
- French or German as mother tongue with very good knowledge of the other language (bilingual favoured). Very good knowledge of English is also required.
You describe yourself as a reliable and stress resistant person, who likes to work in interdisciplinary teams. Your creativity and your very good communication skills allow you to successfully interact with your customers. Autonomous and objective oriented, you love to embrace new challenges and to contribute fully to the development of your products’ portfolio.
Vifor Pharma Group, formerly Galenica Group, is a global specialty pharmaceuticals company that researches, develops, produces and markets its own pharmaceutical products and is the partner of choice for innovative, patient-focused solutions. The company’s goal is to be a global leader in iron deficiency, nephrology and cardio-renal therapies and strives to help patients around the world with severe and chronic diseases to lead better, healthier lives. Vifor Pharma Group has production sites in Switzerland and Portugal as well as a dynamic network of affiliates and partners offering broad market coverage all over the world. The company has an ever-growing global presence while at the same time remaining firmly rooted in its home market, Switzerland.
Vifor Pharma Group consists of Vifor Pharma; Vifor Fresenius Medical Care Renal Pharma, its joint company with Fresenius Medical Care; Relypsa; and OM Pharma.
For more information, please visit: http://www.viforpharma.com/en/about-vifor-pharma/who-we-are.