Location: Australia - Melbourne
Company: Vifor Pharma
Due to the growth of our Australian affiliate, we are looking for an additional Product Manager, responsible for the promotional activities relating to Vifor Pharma’s product portfolios. Reporting directly to the Marketing Manager, you will work closely with the sales teams, sales managers and medical team to ensure all promotional activity is aligned with the strategy and complies with relevant Vifor Pharma and Medicines Australia’s guidelines and codes. In this, opportunity, you will be joining a team which has grown from one to four over the past 12 months and will be responsible for the operational product management activities for one of Vifor Pharma’s leading products. Your tasks and responsibilities will also include, but are not limited to the following:
- Lead marketing execution efforts for the Iron Portfolio and the launched product within Women’s Health
- Develop and provide continual updates to marketing plans and processes
- Plan and manage Healthcare Professional conferences in Australia and internationally where required. Liaise effectively with the Office Manager to assist in planning for Conferences
- Maintain an agreed annual Conference Schedule
- Plan and execute on-going activities around cycle meetings with the sales team, including promotional material development, training and implementation in the field
- Facilitate market research projects for the portfolio
- Provide input into the Vifor Pharma budgeting and planning processes
- Work effectively with other Vifor Pharma departments particularly local medical, sales, office manager, AsiaPac marketing and other departments as required
- Execution of the Annual Operation Plan
- Ensure compliance with the QxP system outlined in the Quality Manual active for the affiliate
- Ensure compliance with Medicines Australia Code of Conduct requirements
As our new Product Manager, you will be eager to have the opportunity to be operationally responsible for the driving the growth of both the iron deficiency portfolio of products and the newly launched product in the Women’s Health segment. You are someone who is motivated to work in a collaborative working environment and you bring with you the follow qualifications and experiences:
- University degree in science, pharmaceutical or a related field of study
- 2-3 years of experience as a product/brand manager within the Rx pharmaceutical industry, with additional sales experience is a plus
- Product launch experience would be a strong asset
- Experienced in marketing within the Australian hospital market
- Excellent communications skills
- Strong planning and organisational skills
As a Vifor Pharma Product Manager, your strong communication skills will ensure your success within this collaborative role. Your hands-on approach as well as your detail orientation will ensure your successful execution of the operational marketing tasks. As the Product Manager, you pride yourself in the collaborative relationship you have with the sales team.
Vifor Pharma Group, formerly Galenica Group, is a global specialty pharmaceuticals company that researches, develops, produces and markets its own pharmaceutical products and is the partner of choice for innovative, patient-focused solutions. The company’s goal is to be a global leader in iron deficiency, nephrology and cardio-renal therapies and strives to help patients around the world with severe and chronic diseases to lead better, healthier lives. Vifor Pharma Group has production sites in Switzerland and Portugal as well as a dynamic network of affiliates and partners offering broad market coverage all over the world. The company has an ever-growing global presence while at the same time remaining firmly rooted in its home market, Switzerland.
Vifor Pharma Group consists of Vifor Pharma; Vifor Fresenius Medical Care Renal Pharma, its joint company with Fresenius Medical Care; Relypsa; and OM Pharma.
For more information, please visit: http://www.viforpharma.com/en/about-vifor-pharma/who-we-are.