Location: Switzerland - Villars-sur-Glâne/Fribourg
Function: Drug Safety/Pharmacovigilance
Company: Vifor Pharma
At this position, you are part of the Pharmacovigilance team within the Medical Department and are responsible for independently processing drug safety notifications for our products. You perform your tasks in collaboration with your team as well as our internal and external customers. Your main responsibilities are the following:
- Collecting, processing, filing and archiving of all spontaneous reports on drug safety in Switzerland
- Medical evaluation including signal and risk assessments of individual drug safety reports.
- Ensure timely and compliant reporting of all drug safety reports to authorities, Vifor Pharma headquarter and licensing partners
- Local responsibility for adherence to E2B-compliant data entry in the electronic pharmacovigilance database (Ennov PV247)
- Ensure adequate datasets from the PV database for signal and risk management activities
- Planning, implementation and documentation of internal and external PV trainings
- Proactive and timely support of the responsible person for PV
- Administrative and coordinating assistance in maintaining the Pharmacovigilance Quality System according to GVP as well as in internal or external audits and inspections
- Active collaboration with other departments on PV-related topics
For this demanding role, we are looking for a well-organized person bringing the following profile:
- University degree in pharmacy, medical or natural science with proven knowledge in human pharmacology
- First experience in Pharmaceutical industry is a plus
- Experience with processes in a quality-assured environment (quality management)
- Proven experience with MS Office tools and with electronic databases
- Native French or German, with very good command of the other language, and fluent in English
You are perfect for our team if you hold strong analytical skills and intend to solve problems with a methodical approach. You have an accurate and service-oriented way of working and feel comfortable in communicating with others. Curious and enthusiastic, you take up new challenges and you actively contribute to the safety of our products.
Vifor Pharma Group, formerly Galenica Group, is a global specialty pharmaceuticals company that researches, develops, produces and markets its own pharmaceutical products and is the partner of choice for innovative, patient-focused solutions. The company’s goal is to be a global leader in iron deficiency, nephrology and cardio-renal therapies and strives to help patients around the world with severe and chronic diseases to lead better, healthier lives. Vifor Pharma Group has production sites in Switzerland and Portugal as well as a dynamic network of affiliates and partners offering broad market coverage all over the world. The company has an ever-growing global presence while at the same time remaining firmly rooted in its home market, Switzerland.
Vifor Pharma Group consists of Vifor Pharma; Vifor Fresenius Medical Care Renal Pharma, its joint company with Fresenius Medical Care; Relypsa; and OM Pharma.
For more information, please visit: http://www.viforpharma.com/en/about-vifor-pharma/who-we-are.