Location: Netherlands - Breda
Function: Pricing and Market Access
Company: Vifor Pharma
Due to Vifor Pharma’s continued growth, we are now looking for an experienced Market Access Professional to drive our market access activities and support the commercial success of our products in the Benelux. Based in our Breda, Netherlands office, you will be responsible for the alignment of innovative and value added offers across key therapeutic areas with the needs of the changing health systems and our business approach in Belgium and the Netherlands. You will actively support the commercial objectives of the countries, with particular focus on Belgium, though the development and execution of Vifor Pharma’s market access commercial strategies and projects. Within this key, newly created role your tasks and responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Implement Vifor Pharma’s business strategy including innovative pricing/access approaches at the local level
- Prepare health economic submissions and conduct strategic health economic assessments to support submissions for new product entry and adoption and for growth and penetration of established products
- Work with the global Market Access teams to pulse external environments and advise on value added opportunities with suggested action plans
- Effectively monitor and map societal, policy developments and stakeholder positions and identifies opportunities and threats for Vifor Pharma today and in the future
- Evaluate and create executive summaries to be delivered to stakeholders based on policy and health economics models, reflecting the key elements to determine supporting messaging and data necessary to justify the product’s price and reimbursement level
- Integrate HEOR into business plans as a tool for commercial (Sales, Marketing and Market Access) teams and collaborates with them to develop health economics and cost effectiveness arguments
- Effectively communicate health economic plans and economic study results undertaken by Vifor Pharma and by other organizations to internal and external audiences
- Develop a local health authorities network linked to Vifor Pharma’s commercial strategy and objectives and maintains relationships with key external stakeholders
- Partners with gobal access to elevate BENELUX learnings to other markets
As the new Market Access Professional for Vifor Pharma’s Benelux region, you will bring a university degree in business or life science related discipline as well as the following qualifications and experience:
- At least 5 years of experience in the Rx pharmaceutical or medical device industry, in the areas of Patient Access/HEOR
- Experience in business planning and/or market analysis and production of Value Propositions based on Patient Access principles, and knowledge and experience with HEOR modeling and analysis
- Proven ability to build relationship with national and regional decision/policy makers
- Fluent English and Dutch language with French being a strong advantage
Vifor Pharma Group, formerly Galenica Group, is a global specialty pharmaceuticals company that researches, develops, produces and markets its own pharmaceutical products and is the partner of choice for innovative, patient-focused solutions. The company’s goal is to be a global leader in iron deficiency, nephrology and cardio-renal therapies and strives to help patients around the world with severe and chronic diseases to lead better, healthier lives. Vifor Pharma Group has production sites in Switzerland and Portugal as well as a dynamic network of affiliates and partners offering broad market coverage all over the world. The company has an ever-growing global presence while at the same time remaining firmly rooted in its home market, Switzerland.
Vifor Pharma Group consists of Vifor Pharma; Vifor Fresenius Medical Care Renal Pharma, its joint company with Fresenius Medical Care; Relypsa; and OM Pharma.
For more information, please visit: http://www.viforpharma.com/en/about-vifor-pharma/who-we-are.