Location: Switzerland - St Gallen
Function: Supply Chain
Company: Vifor Pharma
We are currently looking for an Packaging and Artwork Implementation Specialist to join our team in St. Gallen. Do you want to be part of the global leader for treatment of iron deficiency? Do you have an entrepreneurial mindset and do you like to bring in new ideas? Then we are looking for you!
Your tasks and responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Actively coordinate the end-to-end process of artworks and specifications as an interface between all stakeholders
- Ensure timely preparation and implementation of artworks
- Maintain and create specifications (i.e. INS-AV, packaging specification, Change Control, PD Workflow)
- Identify optimization potential of packaging material changes
- Support process improvement initiatives to reduce lead time of implementation of new and updated artworks (automation, system implementation projects)
- Participate and contribute to the departmental and cross-functional projects and meetings
- Maintain and update supply & coordination lists to assure in due time implementation of changes and compliant destruction of material
- Identify and act on external labelling-related changes resulting from evolving regulatory requirements
- As appropriate, conduct internal training and awareness course on artwork and packaging-related issue
- Provide technical support and propose solutions
- Ensure artwork changes are in compliance with internal processes and international guidelines whereas applicable
- Lead and/or support artwork product development for launch projects (submission artworks) and lifecycle management of existing commercial labeling components (production artworks)
- Ensure good communication with internal and external stakeholders (i.e. Regulatory, external partners where applicable, Planning, External Providers) to progress on time delivery of artwork changes
- Support root cause analysis investigations to resolve issues and continuously improve the artwork process
We are looking for the following experience and skills for the role:
- Technical Apprenticeship or education in Life Sciences
- Experience of 1-3 years working in the pharmaceutical chemical, cosmetician or food industry
- Experience with packaging, knowledge of drug development & labelling related issues are a nice to have
- Excellent command of English and German – both spoken and written, French would be a big asset
- Expertise in the use of basic IT systems & tools
We are looking for a fast and keen learner with excellent collaborative and teamwork skills. You have strong analytical skills and you are able to think and act strategically. Also you are able to set priorities according to business needs, to multi-task and to work under pressure.
Vifor Pharma Group, formerly Galenica Group, is a global specialty pharmaceuticals company that researches, develops, produces and markets its own pharmaceutical products and is the partner of choice for innovative, patient-focused solutions. The company’s goal is to be a global leader in iron deficiency, nephrology and cardio-renal therapies and strives to help patients around the world with severe and chronic diseases to lead better, healthier lives. Vifor Pharma Group has production sites in Switzerland and Portugal as well as a dynamic network of affiliates and partners offering broad market coverage all over the world. The company has an ever-growing global presence while at the same time remaining firmly rooted in its home market, Switzerland.
Vifor Pharma Group consists of Vifor Pharma; Vifor Fresenius Medical Care Renal Pharma, its joint company with Fresenius Medical Care; Relypsa; and OM Pharma.
For more information, please visit: http://www.viforpharma.com/en/about-vifor-pharma/who-we-are.