Location: Romania - Cluj
Function: Medical Affairs
Company: Vifor Pharma
We are currently looking for a Medical Representative for our Craiova Area due to a maternity cover. In this role, you will be responsible for arranging appointments with doctors, pharmacists and hospital medical teams, giving presentations to doctors, practice staff and nurses and pharmacists in the hospitals and retail sector, organising conferences for doctors and other medical staff, building and maintaining excellent working relationships with medical staff, and ensuring achievement and expansion of annual sales targets.
In addition, your tasks will include:
- Promote the products in the company’s portfolio in accordance with the approved plans
- Ensure full coverage of assigned area and of the target specialties
- Report on time all adverse reactions of which the employee has learned to any of the drugs in the portfolio
- Accomplish the promotion targets set on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis
- Complete Activity Reports
- Communicate on time any reports requested by the management
- Observe the Interior Order Rules and the ethics and deontology code
- Ensure the security of the company documents that the employees use
We are looking for a flexible, responsible, results-oriented and proactive person with a problem-solving attitude and the ability to work in a team. To be successful in this role, you bring the following profile:
- University degree (graduate of the Faculty of Medicine or Pharmacy)
- Specialty training: sales, promotion, marketing, PC Operation (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- 2 – 3 years medical experience
- Knowledge and understanding of relevant protocols and compliance guidelines
- Valid driver's license
- Fluent in English both in spoken and written communication
Vifor Pharma Group, formerly Galenica Group, is a global specialty pharmaceuticals company that researches, develops, produces and markets its own pharmaceutical products and is the partner of choice for innovative, patient-focused solutions. The company’s goal is to be a global leader in iron deficiency, nephrology and cardio-renal therapies and strives to help patients around the world with severe and chronic diseases to lead better, healthier lives. Vifor Pharma Group has production sites in Switzerland and Portugal as well as a dynamic network of affiliates and partners offering broad market coverage all over the world. The company has an ever-growing global presence while at the same time remaining firmly rooted in its home market, Switzerland.
Vifor Pharma Group consists of Vifor Pharma; Vifor Fresenius Medical Care Renal Pharma, its joint company with Fresenius Medical Care; Relypsa; and OM Pharma.
For more information, please visit: http://www.viforpharma.com/en/about-vifor-pharma/who-we-are.