Location: UK - Bagshot/London
Function: Medical Affairs
Company: Vifor Pharma
We are recruiting a Medical Information Officer for a new product. We offer you an interesting and challenging opportunity in an international small-to-medium specialty pharmaceutical company with lean structures and an entrepreneurial mind-set.
This Medical Information Officer role will have the following responsibilities:
- Develop Frequently Asked Questions (and their answers) and Key Information Documents (KIDs) for Vifor Pharma UK products and ensure all documents are up to date, scientifically accurate, fully referenced and approved for use in the UK
- Maintain a log of all UK Medical Information enquiries in accordance with Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and internal policy
- Supports the collection, documentation and communication of all UK Pharmacovigilance reports such that all events are handled in accordance with SOPs and internal policy
- Establish and regularly update relevant information sources such as databases, factsheets and other technical information
- Support the UK organization by ensuring that new scientific information is made available and assessed according to the evidence base, for Vifor Pharma products and relevant competitors, and that high levels of scientific expertise are maintained
- Helps ensure regulatory compliance through maintenance of relevant licenses (e.g. WDL), management of inspections and the meeting of quality standards
- Work with Global Medical Affairs to ensure the best possible outcomes from submissions & interactions
- Participate in ABPI sign off process for promotional and non-promotional materials
- Help prepare formularies submissions with the best available scientific evidence
- Support management of safety issues within UK/Ireland
The knowledge and skills necessary to perform the duties of this position are typically acquired through the following combination of education, experience and knowledge:
- Degree in pharmacy or life science
- 1-2 years’ experience in the pharmaceutical industry or other relevant experience
- Fluent English skills
- Ability to communicate information clearly and logically, both orally and in written form
- Ability to prioritize own workload
- High standards and attention to detail
Are you looking for an interesting position imbedded in a small and professional team structure? Then join our medical team in UK.
Vifor Pharma Group, formerly Galenica Group, is a global specialty pharmaceuticals company that researches, develops, produces and markets its own pharmaceutical products and is the partner of choice for innovative, patient-focused solutions. The company’s goal is to be a global leader in iron deficiency, nephrology and cardio-renal therapies and strives to help patients around the world with severe and chronic diseases to lead better, healthier lives. Vifor Pharma Group has production sites in Switzerland and Portugal as well as a dynamic network of affiliates and partners offering broad market coverage all over the world. The company has an ever-growing global presence while at the same time remaining firmly rooted in its home market, Switzerland.
Vifor Pharma Group consists of Vifor Pharma; Vifor Fresenius Medical Care Renal Pharma, its joint company with Fresenius Medical Care; Relypsa; and OM Pharma.
For more information, please visit: http://www.viforpharma.com/en/about-vifor-pharma/who-we-are.