Location: UK - Bagshot/London
Function: Medical Affairs
Company: Vifor Fresenius Medical Care Renal Pharma
We are looking for a Medical Advisor to join our company in the UK to support our growth. This is primarily an office-based position in Bagshot, Surrey, with approx. 40% in the field and the following responsibilities:
- Key Opinion Leader engagement
- Medical support for brand tactics such as campaign / materials development
- Support for Investigator Initiated Studies
- Management of company sponsored Phase IV studies
- Management of publication planning
- Medical input into content development and outputs for symposia, workshops, Advisory Boards
- Delivery of in-field scientific information to healthcare professionals on request
- Medical support for the Medical Information and Drug Safety departments
- Specific projects and duties as required by line manager
We would like to see that you have the following background and experience:
- Qualified, registered doctor or pharmacist (MBBS/MPharm, GMC/GPhC registration, postgraduate degree desirable)
- Clinical patient contact experience
- Previous experience in the pharmaceutical industry is a must
- Experience within the therapeutic areas of nephrology is desirable
- Experience in clinical trials such as management or investigator is desirable
- Fluent English skills
- Ability to plan and prioritise own workload
- High standards and attention to detail
- Understanding of pharmacovigilance systems and the regulatory environment
- Experience in working as part of a brand team in a Medical Affairs environment preferable
We are looking for a very dedicated and committed person with a lot of positive spirit. You are reliable in meeting deadlines, you know how to prioritize your daily work and you like to communicate with people.
Vifor Pharma Group, formerly Galenica Group, is a global specialty pharmaceuticals company that researches, develops, produces and markets its own pharmaceutical products and is the partner of choice for innovative, patient-focused solutions. The company’s goal is to be a global leader in iron deficiency, nephrology and cardio-renal therapies and strives to help patients around the world with severe and chronic diseases to lead better, healthier lives. Vifor Pharma Group has production sites in Switzerland and Portugal as well as a dynamic network of affiliates and partners offering broad market coverage all over the world. The company has an ever-growing global presence while at the same time remaining firmly rooted in its home market, Switzerland.
Vifor Pharma Group consists of Vifor Pharma; Vifor Fresenius Medical Care Renal Pharma, its joint company with Fresenius Medical Care; Relypsa; and OM Pharma.
For more information, please visit: http://www.viforpharma.com/en/about-vifor-pharma/who-we-are.