Location: Switzerland - Glattbrugg/Zurich
Company: Vifor Pharma
We are currently looking for a Marketing Director Patient Blood Management to join our organization in Switzerland. Reporting directly to the Iron Deficiency Therapy Lead, you will be responsible for the cross functional strategic Patient Blood Management program. The purpose of this role is to lead the global development and implementation of an integrated, cross functional Patient Blood Management business strategy of Vifor Pharma and its partner organizations to enable patients access to peri-operative anemia treatment within Patient Blood Management programs.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Leads and coordinates cross functional PBM program strategy development and execution of cross functional programs; integrated into respective brand plans
- Fully integrates Market Access, Marketing, Global Business Organization, Medical Affairs and other functions
- Consults and informs Global Brand Teams (GBTs) as appropriate to ensure continuous alignment with Brand strategies
- Leads and supports cross functional development of service based “beyond the pill” concepts improving access opportunities for VP brands within PBM programs
- Leads and coordinates execution of cross functional programs across business regions
- Supports development & execution of strategy in partner controlled markets, in close collaboration with VP partner business organization
- Tracks global implementation of disease area plan in close collaboration with GBO
- Provides inspiring and effective leadership with a strong cross-functional focus for team (MACS/ Medical/others)
We would like to welcome the following experience and skills for the role:
- MBA and/or MD or scientific/life sciences academic education in a relevant field
- Minimum 10 years of experience in pharmaceutical or medical device industry
- Broad functional experience - international strategic brand management; experience in other functional areas such Market Access, Medical Affairs or Sales
- Leadership experience from previous positions
- Financial and budgeting skills and experience
- Professional level in English, both in oral and in written communications, any additional language skills are an asset
- Track record in managing cross-functional projects
- Tenure in at last two jobs for at least 2 years each
Vifor Pharma Group, formerly Galenica Group, is a global specialty pharmaceuticals company that researches, develops, produces and markets its own pharmaceutical products and is the partner of choice for innovative, patient-focused solutions. The company’s goal is to be a global leader in iron deficiency, nephrology and cardio-renal therapies and strives to help patients around the world with severe and chronic diseases to lead better, healthier lives. Vifor Pharma Group has production sites in Switzerland and Portugal as well as a dynamic network of affiliates and partners offering broad market coverage all over the world. The company has an ever-growing global presence while at the same time remaining firmly rooted in its home market, Switzerland.
Vifor Pharma Group consists of Vifor Pharma; Vifor Fresenius Medical Care Renal Pharma, its joint company with Fresenius Medical Care; Relypsa; and OM Pharma.
For more information, please visit: http://www.viforpharma.com/en/about-vifor-pharma/who-we-are.