Location: Netherlands - Breda
Function: Pricing and Market Access
Company: Vifor Pharma
As we are growing and successfully launching different products on the market, we are now looking for an experienced Market Access Professional to drive our market access activities and support the commercial success of our products in the Benelux.
For this opportunity your tasks and responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Understand and map policy environment and relevant stakeholders
- Design and validate policy position and develop engagement framework
- Develop robust value propositions through localization and validation of global value communication tools
- Achieve and maintain funding and access for all brands
- Coordinate preparation of reimbursement dossiers for launch brands
- Execute a national access stakeholder engagement plan
- Sustainably build and enhance capabilities of a local Market Access Organisation
- Collaborate effectively on a global scale in order to drive improvement of access strategies and capabilities
The knowledge and skills necessary to perform the duties of this position are typically acquired through the following combination of education, experience and knowledge, or the equivalent:
- University degree in bio-medical sciences (or comparable)
- Strong scientific orientation linked with commercial sense
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- Proven relationship building skills with national and regional decision/policy makers
- Professional level in Dutch and English, oral and written
- Good MS-Office skills
Nice to have :
- Degree in economics or epidemiology
- Relevant Reimbursement Stakeholder Network
- Several years of experience in pharmaco-economic role(s)
- Experience in strongly matrixed organization(s)
- Professional level in French, oral and written
Vifor Pharma Group, formerly Galenica Group, is a global specialty pharmaceuticals company that researches, develops, produces and markets its own pharmaceutical products and is the partner of choice for innovative, patient-focused solutions. The company’s goal is to be a global leader in iron deficiency, nephrology and cardio-renal therapies and strives to help patients around the world with severe and chronic diseases to lead better, healthier lives. Vifor Pharma Group has production sites in Switzerland and Portugal as well as a dynamic network of affiliates and partners offering broad market coverage all over the world. The company has an ever-growing global presence while at the same time remaining firmly rooted in its home market, Switzerland.
Vifor Pharma Group consists of Vifor Pharma; Vifor Fresenius Medical Care Renal Pharma, its joint company with Fresenius Medical Care; Relypsa; and OM Pharma.
For more information, please visit: http://www.viforpharma.com/en/about-vifor-pharma/who-we-are.