Location: Portugal - Amadora
Company: Vifor Pharma
Are you looking for a new challenge in a specialist pharmaceutical company? The position of Manufacturing Execution System (MES) Subject Matter Expert will have the ability to drive the introduction of the Manufacturing Execution System (MES) in Lisbon and release site covering every aspect from process definition to the execution.
You will create lean and harmonized processes over all Vifor Pharma manufacturing and release sites.
Drawing on a keen understanding of production processes, information technology and operational excellence, the Subject Matter Expert will introduce the harmonized Manufacturing Execution System at Vifor Pharma. In a role focusing on production and release, you will operate as the interface between quality, manufacturing and IT to digitalize the batch record. You will act as single point of contact for the Manufacturing Execution System go live plant Lisbon. Your role enables you to exchange with all the Vifor Pharma manufacturing and release site.
Your tasks can be described as follows:
- Covering the requirements of the site Geneva (same process basis as site Lisbon)
- Digitalize process protocols while meet all data integrity requirements
- Provide cross-company support for all Vifor Pharma site with regard to process optimization and operational excellence
- Contribute to drive the cross site process harmonization process
- Managing, maintaining and controlling the Manufacturing Execution System
- Train involved staff on the system landscape
- Builds up the know-how to become the competence center for Manufacturing Execution System within Vifor Pharma
- Willingness to often travel and work at the Vifor Pharma head quarter in Glattbrugg (as part of the global MES team)
- Bachelor’s degree in technical field (Business Administration, Engineering, Manufacturing, Production Science, Business Informatics, …)
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in operation function within the pharma industry or similar industry (i.e. food, medical devices, …)
- In-depth understanding of business processes from launch of the production order to the final release
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in working in IT close environment and process harmonization – optimization
- Good communication and negotiating skills together with the capacity to deal with conflict and influence at all levels
- Experience in the MES System PAS-X by Werum (Germany) preferred
- Project management experience
- Excellent change management leadership skills
- Fluent in English, Portuguese (written and verbally)
- French or German would be an asset
- Good knowledge of IT system landscape within a manufacturing Environment
We offer you an interesting and challenging opportunity in an international company. As a medium sized specialty Pharmaceutical company we work cross-functionally, with lean structures and an entrepreneurial mind-set. To achieve our goals we focus on solutions, effective processes and we constantly seek to improve our way of doing things. In response to our demanding environment we offer opportunities to bring forward ideas, lead change as well opportunities for personal development and growth.
Vifor Pharma Group, formerly Galenica Group, is a global specialty pharmaceuticals company that researches, develops, produces and markets its own pharmaceutical products and is the partner of choice for innovative, patient-focused solutions. The company’s goal is to be a global leader in iron deficiency, nephrology and cardio-renal therapies and strives to help patients around the world with severe and chronic diseases to lead better, healthier lives. Vifor Pharma Group has production sites in Switzerland and Portugal as well as a dynamic network of affiliates and partners offering broad market coverage all over the world. The company has an ever-growing global presence while at the same time remaining firmly rooted in its home market, Switzerland.
Vifor Pharma Group consists of Vifor Pharma; Vifor Fresenius Medical Care Renal Pharma, its joint company with Fresenius Medical Care; Relypsa; and OM Pharma.
For more information, please visit: http://www.viforpharma.com/en/about-vifor-pharma/who-we-are.