Location: UK - Bagshot/London
Function: Finance and Controlling
Company: Vifor Pharma
Our UK team are growing and in this new position, we are seeking a Management Accountant. You will report to and collaborate closely with the Finance Director to provide financial leadership for the development of the annual budget and five year strategic plans. You will act as a local finance liaison between the business and the Finance Director, working with the Global controlling team to ensure complete and accurate financial reporting, budgeting and mid-term planning. Your tasks and responsibilities will include the following:
- Financial Planning – assist the Financial Director in undertaking the financial and reporting responsibilities for the Budget LE1 , LE2 and Mid Term Planning planning processes
- Monitor performance to budget for the various functions and projects within the affiliate; lead process to deal with variances
- Ensure that cash flow meets the needs of the business by calculating operating requirements and overseeing debtor management; proactively raises any issues that arise
- Ensure that relevant revenue reporting is completed, accurately and on time
- Effective people and relationship management
- Provide assistance and support for Fleet, contracts & tenders and supply chain as required
- Assist the Finance Director with all tasks as required
- Provide cover for all finance areas as needed
The ideal candidate is a recently qualified or part qualified accountant, bringing the following skills and experience:
- Qualified or part qualified accountant (CIMA, ACA, ACCA,..)
- Relevant management accounting experience, in a pharmaceutical company would be preferred
- Preparation of budgets and forecasts, management information
- Sound working knowledge of accounting packages, preferably SAP and Sage 200
- Excellent communication skills
- Intermediate/ Advanced knowledge of Excel
You bring excellent numeracy and literacy skills, with strong communication skills and the ability to present complex facts in an understandable manner. You demonstrate attention to detail and take a result-oriented approach to work. You are able to work well under pressure and are resilient – with the ability to maintain effectiveness of performance and self-control under pressure and setbacks. You enjoy solving problems, you address issues by seeking out the relevant information, weigh up information and options to reach sound conclusions. You are committed to achieving high standards and improvements with good attention to detail. You plan and organise your time effectively, setting out appropriate steps and allocating resourcing in order to achieve your goals, working in a methodical and systematic approach you are decisive and willing to take decisions, acting promptly. You work in line with the Vifor Pharma values.
Vifor Pharma Group, formerly Galenica Group, is a global specialty pharmaceuticals company that researches, develops, produces and markets its own pharmaceutical products and is the partner of choice for innovative, patient-focused solutions. The company’s goal is to be a global leader in iron deficiency, nephrology and cardio-renal therapies and strives to help patients around the world with severe and chronic diseases to lead better, healthier lives. Vifor Pharma Group has production sites in Switzerland and Portugal as well as a dynamic network of affiliates and partners offering broad market coverage all over the world. The company has an ever-growing global presence while at the same time remaining firmly rooted in its home market, Switzerland.
Vifor Pharma Group consists of Vifor Pharma; Vifor Fresenius Medical Care Renal Pharma, its joint company with Fresenius Medical Care; Relypsa; and OM Pharma.
For more information, please visit: http://www.viforpharma.com/en/about-vifor-pharma/who-we-are.