Location: UK - Field based
Company: Vifor Pharma
Are you looking to develop your career and seeking exciting opportunities in pharmaceutical industry? Would you like to make a difference in patients’ lives? As our company is expanding we are looking for Key Account Manager (KAM), to join our team, who have experience of working in the UK and is ideally based in Durham/Sunderland. In this role you will have the following responsibilities:
- Develop and implement a Business Plan for the territory, incorporating all resources available to ensure VPUK success
- Credibly present both clinical and commercial product features and information to differentiate and achieve product of choice status relevant to the customer/account
- Take responsibility for successful formulary applications for Vifor Group products, ensuring that they are of the highest standard and submitted in a timely manner
- Demonstrate added value through service optimisation, redesign and new service set up across multiple therapy areas
- Apply key account management principles to understand clinical, funding and coding pathways across an account in order to implement local solutions and effect a positive product growth environment
- Maintain high levels of commercial knowledge – especially around HES data, HRG coding and funding streams relevant to each account
- Fully understand developments in the NHS and local issues, assessing implications and communicating to the wider team, so that all local activities are tailored as appropriate
- Promote all company products and services within the specified territory
- To support and comply with VPUK’s duty of care obligations, in pharmacovigilance, medical information and compliance to the ABPI Code of Practice
- Achieve effective product advocacy and mobilise advocacy network across all levels to facilitate and support the business
We are looking for an experienced profile with the following requirements:
- Significant experience as a Key Account Manager / Sales role in the pharmaceutical industry with ABPI qualification (or equivalent)
- Knowledge of the relevant Therapeutic areas (gastroenterology, cardiology, nephrology, hematology …)
- Knowledge and understanding of relevant protocols and compliance guidelines.
- Understands and complies with ABPI code of practice
- Experience within NHS
- Experience of working with commercial teams
- Demonstrable experience of working with HES data and HRG coding
We are looking for a team player, who is commercially astute, has a 'can do' attitude and who will add value to our business. Join us and build a better future for our patients!
Vifor Pharma Group, formerly Galenica Group, is a global specialty pharmaceuticals company that researches, develops, produces and markets its own pharmaceutical products and is the partner of choice for innovative, patient-focused solutions. The company’s goal is to be a global leader in iron deficiency, nephrology and cardio-renal therapies and strives to help patients around the world with severe and chronic diseases to lead better, healthier lives. Vifor Pharma Group has production sites in Switzerland and Portugal as well as a dynamic network of affiliates and partners offering broad market coverage all over the world. The company has an ever-growing global presence while at the same time remaining firmly rooted in its home market, Switzerland.
Vifor Pharma Group consists of Vifor Pharma; Vifor Fresenius Medical Care Renal Pharma, its joint company with Fresenius Medical Care; Relypsa; and OM Pharma.
For more information, please visit: http://www.viforpharma.com/en/about-vifor-pharma/who-we-are.