Location: Netherlands - Breda
Company: Vifor Pharma
Region: South or North (depending on your residence location)
Duration: Temporary for 12 months
To strengthen our regional sales team and our product performance, we are looking for an experienced Key Account Manager, to support the performance of a new anti-emetic (Akynzeo) in the Netherlands. You will be part of a small dedicated team launching Akynzeo into the Dutch market. In this role you will have the following responsibilities:
- Developing, planning and reporting sales performance for Akynzeo in your region
- Identify and develop ambassadors for Akyzneo in hospitals in close cooperation with the Akynzeo team
- Visit HCP’s in Decision Making Units to ensure Akynzeo adoption in the hospital formularium
- Drive the awareness and adoption of Akynzeo in hospitals and ensure a successful and timely implementation in the hospital protocols
- Share experiences and market insights with colleagues and internal stakeholders
We are looking for a talented individual with the following requirements:
- Minimum 3 years of Sales experience in Pharma hospital markets
- Experience within the Oncology market (supportive care) and a strong Oncology network
- Very good communication skills
- Fluent in Dutch and English, written and spoken
Nice to have:
- Strong commercial orientation
- Background as a nurse (specialist) with experiences in Oncology
- Experience with project management
- Up to date knowledge in Oncology and awareness of Oncology landscape
We are looking for a talented team player with a ‘can do’ attitude, who is looking for a challenging opportunity within a growing international organisation.
Vifor Pharma Group, formerly Galenica Group, is a global specialty pharmaceuticals company that researches, develops, produces and markets its own pharmaceutical products and is the partner of choice for innovative, patient-focused solutions. The company’s goal is to be a global leader in iron deficiency, nephrology and cardio-renal therapies and strives to help patients around the world with severe and chronic diseases to lead better, healthier lives. Vifor Pharma Group has production sites in Switzerland and Portugal as well as a dynamic network of affiliates and partners offering broad market coverage all over the world. The company has an ever-growing global presence while at the same time remaining firmly rooted in its home market, Switzerland.
Vifor Pharma Group consists of Vifor Pharma; Vifor Fresenius Medical Care Renal Pharma, its joint company with Fresenius Medical Care; Relypsa; and OM Pharma.
For more information, please visit: http://www.viforpharma.com/en/about-vifor-pharma/who-we-are.