Location: UK - Field based
Company: Vifor Pharma
Are you looking to develop your career and seeking exciting opportunities in pharmaceutical industry? We are looking for a Key Account Manager, to join our team, who is based in Northern Ireland within easy access to County Down / Antrim / Londonderry. In this role you will have the accountability for all accounts in the Northern Health & Social Care Trust, Southern Health & Social Care Trust and Western Health & Social Care Trust.
Your responsibilities will be to ensure optimal environment for the market access of Vifor Group products:
- Take responsibility for successful formulary applications for Vifor Group products, ensuring that they are of the highest standard and submitted in a timely manner.
- Achieve effective product advocacy and mobilize advocacy network across all levels to facilitate and support the business.
- Credibly present both clinical and commercial product features and information to differentiate and achieve product of choice status relevant to the customer/account.
- Demonstrate added value through service optimization, redesign and new service set up across multiple therapy areas.
- Apply KAM principles to understand clinical, funding and coding pathways across an account in order to implement local solutions and effect a positive product growth environment.
- Demonstrate a return on investment on all resources at your disposal including budgets.
- Maintain high levels of product knowledge – especially key clinical papers – changing clinical practice and customer knowledge at all times, and participating in training programs as appropriate.
- Maintain high levels of commercial knowledge – especially around HES data, HRG coding and funding streams relevant to each account.
- Fully understand developments in the NHS and local issues, assessing implications and communicating to the wider team, so that all local activities are tailored as appropriate.
We are looking for a talented individual with the following requirements:
- Degree level – or equivalent
- Strong evidence of KAM success in pharmaceuticals/healthcare
- Knowledge of the Vifor Pharma relevant therapeutic areas (Cardiology, Renal, Gastro, General Medicine including Care of the Elderly etc.)
- Able to convey complex clinical information to influence decision making
- Understands and complies with ABPI code of practice
- Driving licence – max of 6 points
- Demonstrable experience of working with HES data and HRG coding
- Demonstrable experience of success in service redesign, implementation and optimization
- A qualified, experienced Medical Representative with the ABPI – Medical Representative’s Qualification or equivalent experience
We are looking for a team player, who is commercially astute, has a 'can do' attitude and who will add value to our business. Join us and build a better future for patients with Vifor Pharma.
Vifor Pharma Group, formerly Galenica Group, is a global specialty pharmaceuticals company that researches, develops, produces and markets its own pharmaceutical products and is the partner of choice for innovative, patient-focused solutions. The company’s goal is to be a global leader in iron deficiency, nephrology and cardio-renal therapies and strives to help patients around the world with severe and chronic diseases to lead better, healthier lives. Vifor Pharma Group has production sites in Switzerland and Portugal as well as a dynamic network of affiliates and partners offering broad market coverage all over the world. The company has an ever-growing global presence while at the same time remaining firmly rooted in its home market, Switzerland.
Vifor Pharma Group consists of Vifor Pharma; Vifor Fresenius Medical Care Renal Pharma, its joint company with Fresenius Medical Care; Relypsa; and OM Pharma.
For more information, please visit: http://www.viforpharma.com/en/about-vifor-pharma/who-we-are.