Location: UK - Field based
Company: Vifor Pharma
Are you looking to develop your career and seeking exciting opportunities in the pharmaceutical industry? We are looking for a Key Account Manager to join our team, to cover the Cambridge and Hertfordshire territory. Your responsibilities will be to appropriately promote all the Vifor Pharma Group products and optimise patient access to them:
- Take responsibility for successful formulary applications for Vifor Group products, ensuring that they are of the highest standard and submitted in a timely manner
- Optimise Vifor Pharma’s ability to gain fastest possible access; and drive positive market environment for the use of all products
- Develop relationships with key influential stakeholders to optimise uptake of Vifor Pharma products
- Prepare for the launch of new nephrology/cardiology product within the territory
- Actively manage budgets on an ongoing basis, to ensure budget compliance and return on investment
- Nominate and develop advocates for speaker meetings – attending national and international congress
- Maintain high levels of product knowledge – especially key clinical papers – changing clinical practice and customer knowledge at all times, and participating in training programs
- Be aware of developments in the NHS and local issues, assessing implications and communicating to the wider team, as well as tailoring local activities to adapt strategy and tactics
- Ensure that all administration tasks are completed and deadlines are met
- Co-ordinate activities with the wider team (including medical, marketing and patient access)
We are looking for a talented individual with the following requirements:
- Degree level – or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in KAM role with strong evidence success in pharmaceuticals/healthcare.
- High levels of commercial knowledge – especially around HES data, HRG coding and funding streams
- Fully understand developments in the NHS and local issues, assessing implications and communicating to the wider team, so that all local activities are tailored as appropriate.
- Able to convey complex clinical information to influence decision making.
- Understands and complies with ABPI code of practice.
- Computer skills and ability to use the company data-base, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, IMS dataview.
- Driving licence – max of 6 points
- Knowledge of the Vifor Pharma relevant therapeutic areas (esp. Cardiology, Renal)
- Significant experience including ‘in industry’ Hospital Key Account Manager roles.
- A qualified, experienced Medical Representative with the ABPI– Medical Representative’s Qualification or equivalent experience.
We are looking for a team player, who is commercially astute, has a 'can do' attitude and who will add value to our business. Join us and build a better future for patients with Vifor Pharma.
Vifor Pharma Group, formerly Galenica Group, is a global specialty pharmaceuticals company that researches, develops, produces and markets its own pharmaceutical products and is the partner of choice for innovative, patient-focused solutions. The company’s goal is to be a global leader in iron deficiency, nephrology and cardio-renal therapies and strives to help patients around the world with severe and chronic diseases to lead better, healthier lives. Vifor Pharma Group has production sites in Switzerland and Portugal as well as a dynamic network of affiliates and partners offering broad market coverage all over the world. The company has an ever-growing global presence while at the same time remaining firmly rooted in its home market, Switzerland.
Vifor Pharma Group consists of Vifor Pharma; Vifor Fresenius Medical Care Renal Pharma, its joint company with Fresenius Medical Care; Relypsa; and OM Pharma.
For more information, please visit: http://www.viforpharma.com/en/about-vifor-pharma/who-we-are.