Location: Sweden - Field based
Company: Vifor Pharma
We are currently looking for an experienced Key Account Manager (KAM) to join our organization in Sweden. Reporting to the Sales Lead Iron Deficiency & Gastro, you will be responsible for the southern part of Sweden (Örebro, Gothenburg, Helsingborg) responsible for our iron deficiency and gastro products.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Sales representation for Vifor Pharma products in the region
- Working with extensive key account management to establish, maintain and develop relationships with Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs), Drug formulary committees, specialist groups, etc.
- Visiting customers within hospitals to develop business in the region
- Attending international-, national-, regional congresses and meetings
- Developing and implementing the KAM business plan, working strategically and aligning with decided plans and tactics
- Working cross functionally with resources within company to ensure Vifor Pharma’s success
- Building and constantly developing knowledge in key therapeutic areas
- Ensuring compliance with internal and external regulations is met
We would like to welcome the following experience and skills for the role:
- Significant sales experience in pharmaceutical industry and Key Account Management as well as documented track record of sales in the hospital market
- Sales experience in the assigned therapeutic areas is preferred, established network is an advantage
- Basic medical training – LIF
- Documented excellent sales track record
- Proven relationship building skills with customers and KOLs
- Swedish (native language), English (fluent)
- Computer skills and ability to use the company data-base, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Strong commercial orientation
- Driving license
You describe yourself as self-motivated, proactive in taking initiative and drive sales with a business focus. You are able to work efficiently on your own as well as in cross-functional teams. You work with a Key Account Management approach, your past experience proves your excellent ability to build and develop relationships with individual customers and KOLs. You have a proven record of excellent result in sales, working with pharmaceutical committees, guidelines and customer projects.
Vifor Pharma Group, formerly Galenica Group, is a global specialty pharmaceuticals company that researches, develops, produces and markets its own pharmaceutical products and is the partner of choice for innovative, patient-focused solutions. The company’s goal is to be a global leader in iron deficiency, nephrology and cardio-renal therapies and strives to help patients around the world with severe and chronic diseases to lead better, healthier lives. Vifor Pharma Group has production sites in Switzerland and Portugal as well as a dynamic network of affiliates and partners offering broad market coverage all over the world. The company has an ever-growing global presence while at the same time remaining firmly rooted in its home market, Switzerland.
Vifor Pharma Group consists of Vifor Pharma; Vifor Fresenius Medical Care Renal Pharma, its joint company with Fresenius Medical Care; Relypsa; and OM Pharma.
For more information, please visit: http://www.viforpharma.com/en/about-vifor-pharma/who-we-are.