Location: Belgium - Field based
Company: Vifor Pharma
We are currently looking for a Key Account Manager (KAM) for the Flanders region of Belgium. Reporting directly to the Business Manager, you will be responsible for the sales performance of Vifor Pharma’s key products and your responsibilities will include:
- Drive performance of products in hospitals of your assigned region
- Organize expert sessions
- DMU management: identify key stakeholders and build appropriate relationships
- Collect inputs for regional and national cross-functional plans
- Identify and develop regional KOL in close cooperation with Medical
- Develop strong relationships with customers
- Build and constantly develop knowledge and expertise in key therapeutic areas
- Share experience with other colleagues and the management team
We are looking for an experienced KAM with strong networking and stakeholder management skills. Additionally, you fulfill the following criteria:
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in life Sciences (e.g. pharmacist, BSc Biology, etc.)
- Minimum 5 years of successful pharmaceutical institutional or account based selling experience (including formulary responsibility) with access to hospital environment
- Experience within the therapeutic areas of Cardiology and/or Renal
- Knowledge and understanding of relevant protocols and compliance guidelines
- Good computer skills: MS-Office, data-bases, etc.
- Fluent in Dutch, French and English both in spoken and written communication
You describe yourself as a person with strong organizational and analytical skills, examining and understanding issues from multiple perspectives. Your positive, motivated mind-set, ensures your success within a dynamic, diverse environment. You pride your self on your ability to thrive within an dynamic environment.
Vifor Pharma Group, formerly Galenica Group, is a global specialty pharmaceuticals company that researches, develops, produces and markets its own pharmaceutical products and is the partner of choice for innovative, patient-focused solutions. The company’s goal is to be a global leader in iron deficiency, nephrology and cardio-renal therapies and strives to help patients around the world with severe and chronic diseases to lead better, healthier lives. Vifor Pharma Group has production sites in Switzerland and Portugal as well as a dynamic network of affiliates and partners offering broad market coverage all over the world. The company has an ever-growing global presence while at the same time remaining firmly rooted in its home market, Switzerland.
Vifor Pharma Group consists of Vifor Pharma; Vifor Fresenius Medical Care Renal Pharma, its joint company with Fresenius Medical Care; Relypsa; and OM Pharma.
For more information, please visit: http://www.viforpharma.com/en/about-vifor-pharma/who-we-are.